IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Death by a thousand cuts!"
Reminds me of a story about GE Schenectady technical workers who after coming back from vacation would find their cube walls moved in. Cube farm denizens equate cube size with status.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
Collapse Edited by a6l6e6x July 29, 2014, 08:56:26 PM EDT
"Death by a thousand cuts!"
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."”

-- Isaac Asimov
     further outrages - (rcareaga) - (16)
         "Death by a thousand cuts!" - (a6l6e6x)
         If you could just move your desk right to the back here ... -NT - (drook) - (10)
             I believe you have my stapler. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 At the moment my office looks - (rcareaga) - (8)
                     did they take claw hammers to your walls - (crazy) - (7)
                         Is there no legal recourse? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Not a chance - (crazy)
                         Surely you exaggerate... - (rcareaga) - (4)
                             While I would have used more Anglo-Saxon modifiers, - (Ashton)
                             American freedom is an illusion - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 dunno, we don't have minders on every block yet reporting to the council -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Neither do we! - (pwhysall)
         Is this an idiom you're using in earnest? - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Re: Is this an idiom you're using in earnest? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 A number of people at a previous employer, - (malraux)
                 I've also heard the response, "As good as anyone else's." -NT - (mmoffitt)

Perhaps someone needs to clarify a few items in the process so we can actually complete the process.
41 ms