IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sorry that is a fail
proles by definition are not serfs or bourgeois one is a slave the other has some security and a trade or guild. All proles including myself live on the edge of instant tremendous poverty. I can deal with that. Many cannot. Trying to pretend that some proles have security is a wedge trying to divide the lowest part of financial society for reasons to their detriment.
"I am less prole than you" doesn't benefit anyone but the wealthy
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New This is what's so frustrating
You're capable of stuff like this, but so frequently settle for cheap shots, coded language, and stirring up shit.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook July 21, 2014, 02:28:21 PM EDT
New Second Drook
You are. not. an. Idiot. But you play one on Tee Vee (and here.) It's demeaning: either "we" can't-tell-the-difference? ('cause we're all Idiots too.) OR: this is where ya dumps the momentary brain-farts ... cleansing brain for sane-speak ... but just in Corporate-space.

Beep [R.I.P.] and you, often parlayed the slogan-vs-slogan non-debate into your shared Std. memes.. Why?--I ain't got no good theory. Yes, I resent the fucking-implications, especially as it is clear that [DC]

D.C. In music==Da Capo==^go back to the top^.

aka: Don't hide your fucking-light in a bushel-basket of premeditated *[Jump-Indirect-to-Self] bad coding.
That's more than ... just sloth and fuck-I-don't-care-about-this issue, diversion.
* yeah: IIRC-and-I-do, an actual assembly action on PDP-8. And, we see: elsewhere..

If IWE Isn't a refuge-FROM the intentional meaninglessness of Pol-speak everywhere: then w.t.f. good is IWE (either.)

Hey! I don't drop Sanskrit (..its sometimes beautifully-concise) words here, except rarely.. when one IS al-punte.
We Can discipline-selves. Were you an Asshole, 'twouldn't be worth the effort, but I Knows ya gots a decent heart--so ya Can't fuckin-Fool Me.
(Nor.. anyone else here, I Wot.)
New you are overthinking it
When someone wants to use a fancy term to imply knowledge of Marxist theory to sound smart on the intarwebs they should know the theory well enough to use the proper terminology.
Many if not most of us are part of the precariat now, and that isn’t accidental.But as pointed out by many people above this is a feature not a bug fromour “Betters” point of view.
I was just addressing the problem with his statement after I put my "Marxist" hat on
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New So you choose to be...
the other way, unless there is snark built in.

Wonderful.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Precisely! ... as you *were*, THERE.. as opposed to.. ... ... (yet more evasion?) {sigh}
..'Then fall, Cæsar'
     Word of the day: Precariat. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         That's a new one for me. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ooh! a new portmanteau to go with my sackcloth.. - (Ashton)
         sorry that is a fail - (boxley) - (5)
             This is what's so frustrating - (drook)
             Second Drook - (Ashton) - (3)
                 you are overthinking it - (boxley) - (2)
                     So you choose to be... - (folkert)
                     Precisely! ... as you *were*, THERE.. as opposed to.. ... ... (yet more evasion?) {sigh} - (Ashton)
         Not at all new to me. WP def seems to leave out a vital piece, though. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Thanks.. illuminating. - (Ashton)

Yeah, let's watch the lamp. It's more fun and less predictable.
50 ms