IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just be glad...
You seem to have some female companions that can tell the truth.

I've recently discovered the "love the one your with" one... is about as trustworthy as Lucifer was the day before he was thrown out of Heaven.

So, no, you aren't missing anything.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New when wife #1 decided on divorce
...it was suddenly all about money. I was unprepared for this; imagined that the issues were still emotional, but she'd gone way past that. I confess to being half-persuaded by the evolutionary sociology argument that relations between the genders are ruthlessly self-serving at a certain level. I'll go further and assert that in my experience women are far more practical, less sentimental in these matters than men are. Makes sense, when you think of it...

cordially,
New Economics of objectification
The sexes are valued differently. Women have a short reproductive window, an asset half-life of maybe twenty years after they reach maturity ( legal drinking age? college graduation?). They leverage that asset against our potential to sustain and advance the economic status of the union because, face it, even the best of us is at best unobjectionable to look at. If the union fails, accounts must be settled.

They are rational when it suits them and irrational when it suits them. Norwegian bachelor farmerdom is worse for us and they know it. Check and mate.
New Check and mate
I saw what you did there.
New (No. no! ... there are punsters here?)
New I have a fix
Go to jail, lose all income (verifiably), and all of a sudden they are able to live without your cash, yet 2 months before they are crying that they will starve and die without it.
     Women, men, culture - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Just be glad... - (folkert) - (5)
             when wife #1 decided on divorce - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 Economics of objectification - (gcareaga) - (2)
                     Check and mate - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         (No. no! ... there are punsters here?) -NT - (Ashton)
                 I have a fix - (crazy)

He’s big and he’s in the vomit!
76 ms