And re the above 'experiment' - I'm biased: I've spent decades around magnetic, electrical fields, DC and AC from VLF on up. At one point I had my head very near the pole-tips of the electron synchrotron (a mere 340 MeV thing). Between the poles was a 15 KG (Kilo Gauss) peak-field and, near as I could get was flux leakage after saturation, of ~ 9 KG. I saw "sparks".. flashes which coincided with the 6 ppm rep rate of the pulsed field. No apparitions nor intimations of immortality.

Ditto standing inside a Cockroft-Walton ion source PS, elevated to 480KV-DC above ground (now there - the alloy shell would have been a decent electrostatic shield). Been near to the magnet leads passing 8000 amps at 16 KV for a large accelerator's main guide field.. Etc. Etc.

Maybe I'm not a sensitive. The above sounds a lot like some Tee Vee program of several years ago which featured Hollywood spec. effects and purported to "ask questions" about the "unexplained". Brain resists remembering what this series was called - it sucked.

CS Lewis - much more sophisticated dabbling.. Gotta get around to doing a review of the trilogy I'm about to finish.

Ashton

PS
The Lab Director reported on similar "sparklies", upon having a handful of [very carefully regulated!] high energy heavy ions run through his macula / retina, in an effort to correlate with what some astronauts reported.. RHIP = why he got to play.