IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New tell me that Mississippi weather in reality
...is at odds with my distant impression. I won't believe you.

I'd never elect to live in that cultural/political/climatic hellhole. It's better in California. But don't tell anyone.

cordially,
New the only place in cali that I would even think of living
is grass valley or a small town on the east side of the sierras. Cultural? http://themaryc.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_Springs,_Mississippi gotta avoid the occational storm surge, but 1969 and 2005 they dont happen all that often. Political? ya got me on that one. Race relations are decent. Mixed marriages don't raise eyebrows here, unlike Ohio, North Dakota, Minnesota and Alaska. The coast is not the interior, completely different.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: the only place in cali that I would even think of living
I haven't been to the Mississippi coast since 1979, but I live in a smallish California beach town. One pays a premium to live here but it is one I am willing to pay.

I have been to Grass Valley. It is pleasant enough in the summer. The 10" annual winter snowfall exceeds my local experience by about 9.99" and I prefer it that way. The overwhelming whiteness and political conservatism of the area makes it a non-starter for me as a potential place of residence.
     111th dimensional chess - (rcareaga) - (7)
         Re: 111th dimensional chess - (gcareaga)
         Chernobyl is fine for short visits - (boxley) - (5)
             But seriously, box... - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 we both know generalities dont wash with reality - (boxley) - (3)
                     tell me that Mississippi weather in reality - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         the only place in cali that I would even think of living - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: the only place in cali that I would even think of living - (gcareaga)

I just KNEW the Good Humor Man was behind this...
131 ms