IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You really are...
A Dolt. How hard would it have been to run that through Google Translate? Not hard at all. Especially considering you made the comment you made afterwards... was poorly worded for a "native speaker" apparently Google Translated into Spanish. Or is it boxlish in Spanish also?

From the website you quoted... nicely that you cherry-picked from that, in particular. wink-wink.

Annexation to the United States
The Mexican defeat forced Mexico to sign the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and cede California to the United States, along with other Interior Provinces in 1848.

That same year gold was discovered in California and many people for gold and try his luck arrived. California became a state 1850 but later part of California was divided into new states like Nevada and parts of Arizona. In 1850 Abraham Lincoln became president, but large socio-cultural differences led to a war between the political and social forces of the United States.

And no... you recently seem to be the Ass Clown. And since you mention goats... have at it bucko.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New boys, boys
I feel your pain, folkert, but really only as a distant echo of trolls past. Compared to some of these—let us say, to F*rm*n K*ck*ng N*ng—Master Oxley at his most perverse comes off as a combination of Demosthenes and Mister Rogers. Cut him and you some slack, please, or you're going to give yourself an aneurysm.

As to boxley's point, my cousins are not as yet a majority in the state, although I believe they reached plurality status a while back. I think they're a welcome component in the mix, but their economic power is likely to remain incommensurate with their numbers for some while yet.

cordially,
New depending upon how the state breaks down
as well as states like new mexico, southern texas and parts of arizona there may well be latino countries in the mix. If so how would that be integrated into moffit's federation or would they seek alliances elsewhere? In any case political turmoil is a lure for hard charging folks like the cartels. They are organized with a strong financial backing.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New excellent point
political turmoil is a lure for hard charging folks like the cartels
Cartels, demagogues, what you will. The United States of America is a giant bottle containing a mixture of poisons. Note that "containing." When the bottle breaks, a lot of nasty stuff is going to come spilling out. I doubt whether any of these ingredients will combine to form Utopia.

cordially,
New Re: lure for hard charging folks like the cartels.
Hence my call for a "common defensive militia." If there were Latino states constructed who, say, wanted alliances with Spain or Mexico (although I think the latter unlikely) I don't think it would be up to anyone but the citizens of that state to decide.
     mmoffitt's thought experiment: let's discuss - (rcareaga) - (54)
         how is your spanish? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
             Explain your point, with great length please. - (folkert) - (6)
                 no problema carnecita - (boxley) - (5)
                     You really are... - (folkert) - (4)
                         boys, boys - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             depending upon how the state breaks down - (boxley) - (2)
                                 excellent point - (rcareaga)
                                 Re: lure for hard charging folks like the cartels. - (mmoffitt)
         I'd be willing to forego the common militia. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
             "free, unimpeded movement" - (rcareaga) - (8)
                 Dude, don't kill my Utopian Buzz. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                     brief clarification & then - (rcareaga)
                     I'll bet you're a Kunstler fan -NT - (drook) - (2)
                         or conceivably of these folks - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Hmmm.. a Gantt-chart of these overlapping mind-sets would resemble a - (Ashton)
                     another imagined contention - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         I wonder. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             That seems plausible - (rcareaga)
         Fare thee well - (gcareaga) - (9)
             Left to their own devices ... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 Re: Left to their own devices ... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     Heh - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         I borrowed the term... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Pakistan had help. - (Another Scott)
                 Forget the nukes - (scoenye) - (1)
                     Seems a predictably-insoluble conundrum.. indefinitely. - (Ashton)
             Georgia already has the material - (boxley) - (1)
                 Securing nuclear materials - (gcareaga)
         It's not the number of people that matters. - (Another Scott) - (23)
             California even survived Gov. Moonbeam! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                 You're aware, aren't you - (rcareaga) - (8)
                     Every week I get several calls asking me to invest . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     My first thought on first hearing the Moonbeam appellation was the obvious one: - (Ashton)
                     Did you note the smiley? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                         Noted, yes, but - (rcareaga) - (4)
                             Well, Prop 13 comes to mind. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 Re: Well, Prop 13 comes to mind. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Wiki-P gives a decent synopsis of Gann/Jarvis' motives and.. - (Ashton)
                                 I remember my dad accurately predicting Prop 13 would destroy CA schools. - (mmoffitt)
             Why not provide all states with nukes, then? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Why not? Because... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Since about 1983, ... - (mmoffitt)
             But size and geographic proximity do. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 The drowning northeast - (gcareaga) - (1)
                     The triage following the first serious water intrusions.. cannot fail to catalyze - (Ashton)
             "Kampuchea...was briefly ruled by genocidal psychopaths" - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Foul!! Before displaying such a visage, the decent person - (Ashton) - (3)
                     in a more perfect word... - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         (I truly Should... live so long.) -NT - (Ashton)
                         Much more apropos (and Fixed It For You) - (folkert)
                 Where is my barf bucket? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     here ya go - (boxley)
         Related: - (malraux) - (1)
             Food for thought, but as an early responder notes, - (Ashton)

Thanks for noticing.
86 ms