--before anyone is given more power than a delivery-truck driver.
Glib... it's Everywhere.. from BHO's flowing pastoral rhetoric [then diametrically-opposite staffing/yielding to any Corp anywhere]
down to my local Comcast: attempting to con me out of an agreement (inscribed, even on one of their bills!) an ongoing matter I'll doubtless have to take to a Suit. And will.

(I think DRL.. nail/on-head/hit in one post wherein he dubbed Muricans as narcissists--pretty astute deduction from a self-admitted 'social-incompetent.) It does seem that we no longer have to delve as far-down, in the bios of the usual or unusual suspects--to find world-class duplicity.
This may be an expectable consequence if: in fact, the dis-USA's litany of problems are a function of also-increasing big-C Corruption,
a personality trait always difficult to sample with any precision. I guess its sorta comforting, just to confirm the workings of another process? For a few minutes anyway.

Surely there are -isms less-corrupt than our patch-quilt of contradictions; check around N. Europa, say.
Maybe 10,000 house-swaps-for-a-year could provide stats to begin the disinfection.