IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Guess I don't need to be taught The Lesson...
So you were OK with the second set of questions but you think that the last three sentences were an add-on to to the original quote, assuming it was really written by Mr. Schultz?

I questioned that too.
Did you have any problems answering the second set of questions?

Hope your Saturday is better than your Friday. ("

Side Note: My 4th grade teacher, Ms Salmon told me to never lose my smile. She taught me a valuable lesson. (:
New I should have done the right thing
... read the message, ignored it, and moved on. Perhaps I am just lucky that I'm one of these people who already knows who and what is important in my life.

For the record no I don't think Mr Schulz (so, is this the Peanuts guy or what?) wrote the last three sentences. Any sad old git desperate enough to be hanpered with an overwhelming desire to feel important and ignorant enough to think that other people will heed their pleas of 'this is important please forward to everyone on the planet' could have written those last three sentences. And many have. No, no, I don't include you in the group as this is public forum - quite a different method to email. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't have posted it.

Had no trouble answering Part II of the questions - which is why I said I've already learned The Lesson.

And Saturdays are almost always much better than Fridays.

Don't lose that smile - even when people grump and grumble about 'feelgood' messages. :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     Pop Quiz, by Charles Schultz - (brettj) - (8)
         Guess I don't need to be taught The Lesson... - (Meerkat) - (5)
             Re: Guess I don't need to be taught The Lesson... - (brettj) - (1)
                 I should have done the right thing - (Meerkat)
             Fer you upside down grouches - - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Jen still has her fans - (Meerkat) - (1)
                     Nice bio. - (Ashton)
         At my brother's funeral. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Fortunate literary choice.. - (Ashton)

An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one.
49 ms