IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New no I didn't
People across a broad spectrum of intelligence and coolness make choices. Both dumb people and smart people consume a variety of substances. I merely pointed out a highly recruited subgroup tend to make a particular choice (as specified by the people who want to hire them) to refute YOUR generic statements.

On the other hand, my experience shows particular chemical choices do align themselves according to intelligence and mental stability. Smart people tend to realize that anything physically addictive should be treated with great care, dumb people (who already have chosen to try chemicals in general, not saying that anyone who shys away is dumb) stay away from LSD and other majors since it forces an introspective look at their life and that's no fun.

Also, I'd like to know what a pothead is to you. It that ALL users no matter how infrequent? Weekend use? 2 hits before bed daily use? To me it is an generic insulting term, but I'd use it to describe a daily nonmedical user who uses before engaging in any act that requires responsible judgment calls, whether work or in life in general. But it seems any user at all fits your categorization. Am I wrong?
Expand Edited by crazy May 22, 2014, 10:17:47 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy May 22, 2014, 10:20:36 AM EDT
Expand Edited by crazy May 22, 2014, 10:35:40 AM EDT
New I think our definitions align.
New then please
Think a bit about those who make choices to imbibe, yet are not "potheads", whose lives are on the line. They may seem a bit off, or aggressive, to you, but they know their choices are dangerous. Not due to the chemicals they choose, but due to the legal framework they exist in. Which your attitude seems to support.
     hey mm, you lose again - (crazy) - (18)
         The Washington Times - great source. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             Much the same... - (folkert) - (15)
                 I'm unaware of alcohol causing lowered IQ's. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                     Really... - (folkert) - (5)
                         You misunderstand me. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                             actually, I accepted that a long time ago - (crazy)
                             Oh... - (folkert) - (2)
                                 hey, he may have a real point - (crazy)
                                 Dunno... - (Another Scott)
                     absolutely, causes dementia eventually -NT - (boxley)
                     ..Had a half-brother. Once.. - (Ashton) - (6)
                         What secret? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                             I guess IQ is subjective, then. - (folkert)
                             no I didn't - (crazy) - (2)
                                 I think our definitions align. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     then please - (crazy)
                             dementia doesn't indicate a drop in iq? -NT - (boxley)
         is the quote a lie? - (crazy)

Be still, my beating heart.
51 ms