IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My Doctor...
My Doctor's kids play in the mud and ingest a lot of things accidentally. He lives on former "traditional" dairy farm land. The family finally sold it after they just could not compete with the big time/high scale commercial outfits.

He said the earth/dirt smells almost wonderfully delicious.

He said this "anti-microbial" trend/fad/tendency is going to collapse our society faster than any war will. It is coming. The assurance it is going to happen is approaching "1" in the future and probably much sooner than global warming will kill us.

Unless we get/develop "Star Trek" type medications that target very specific things... we are indeed doomed.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Seems a pretty smart Dr.
Those kids are bound to develop a much more ept immune system than those whose houses are hospital-disinfected.
In days of yore, people working on farms ingested all sorts of 'pro-biotics' from soil unwrecked by seasons of chemicals. Pro-biotic hadn't even been coined.
(I'm still benefiting from my experiment, done also before the meme spawned so much BS-grade stuff that now, it's nearing impossible to vet the sources/composition of most.)

Vulture capitalism will do that, natch--ethics-free by-design.
Nobody knows if we can un-wreck so much deadened-soil; add-to-long-list :-/ then burn it.
     Second US Mers case. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Now, this I don't understand. - (pwhysall) - (6)
             First World problems. :-/ - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Re: First World problems. :-/ - (folkert)
                 Well, we're killing our support system with broad spectrum.. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     My Doctor... - (folkert) - (1)
                         Seems a pretty smart Dr. - (Ashton)
             easy - (crazy)

Given enough thrust, even pigs will fly.
184 ms