IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I will *TRY* to stop doing that to you. ;0(
New No worries.
My snark detector is often broken.

Post what you like. The more, the merrier.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Noahpinion: We don't know if HFT is good or bad. - (Another Scott) - (25)
         Short version: - (hnick) - (23)
             What is their service? - (drook) - (22)
                 Maybe... - (hnick)
                 market makers? - (crazy) - (20)
                     Nope - (drook) - (8)
                         Poor assumption - (crazy) - (7)
                             Why does a nsec matter in such cases? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Not a market maker issue - (crazy) - (4)
                                     That makes sense. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         You can make pricing rules for the market makers, but not - (crazy) - (1)
                                             I knew it was complicated. Thanks. Still... -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         what the boss did is surfing the market - (boxley)
                             Re: There is no one looking to buy it. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Alex's content just reminded me - (drook) - (10)
                         Becuase the market makers make sure there is always a buyer - (crazy) - (9)
                             Not saying bad, but why is it required? - (drook) - (8)
                                 Primary vs Secondary Market. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     So ... - (drook) - (5)
                                         We get to watch, and pick up the pieces when it crashes. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             Heard about Piketty? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Yup. #388401. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     I will *TRY* to stop doing that to you. ;0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         No worries. - (Another Scott)
                                 Also, (most importantly?) Brokers a guaranteed commissions. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         ZeroHedge: GS exiting HFT and NYSE and ... - (Another Scott)

Messing with brain chemistry is not something to be lightly considered.
221 ms