IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so you own nothing, the government rents it to you no thx
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Digital-think slogans can not be reasoned-with (or against.)
     Dean Baker: Don't fear the robot overlords. - (Another Scott) - (33)
         Ever the apologist. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
             Eh? -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Capitalism is the enemy of the People. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                     Wasn't aware that we weren't Capitalists in the pre-1970s... - (Another Scott) - (20)
                         he has point, as do you - (crazy) - (1)
                             Concur. Sadly. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         Was speaking of productivity gains. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             I agree with Reich's thesis. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                 On Capitalism's "Success". - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                     Meh. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         Heh. Back to "the lessor of two evils" are we? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                             Better is better - (drook) - (8)
                                                 Tilting at windmills - (crazy)
                                                 Regulating the ever-loving shit out of employers works -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     What he ^ said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 I don't know how many more times ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     Some good points. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         That's not optimism. That's delusional. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                             DeLong is an economist with a strong interest in history. - (Another Scott)
                                                         And Thanks! - (mmoffitt)
                                             LessEr. LessOr is opposite of Lessee... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Miss the quotation marks around it? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Those are around the whole expression. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         I yield. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             the bigger problem - (boxley) - (8)
                 Hey! - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     It all depends on being born into the right family . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Not true - (crazy) - (1)
                             But ... - (drook)
                 This could be just-as-Big. Maybe terminal--for most of us. - (Ashton) - (3)
                     so you own nothing, the government rents it to you no thx -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Digital-think slogans can not be reasoned-with (or against.) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Well, you're right about that... - (dmcarls)

Diane's as fat can be... aye, Captain aye!
120 ms