IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What about this?
>>> They believe Americans will not punish the Russian oligarchs by blocking their access to banks.

[...]

How Obama Crippled a Russian Bank with a Stroke of a Pen

"Obama yesterday authorized the Treasury Department to add 20 members of Putin’s inner circle, as well as Bank Rossiya, to the Office of Foreign Asset Control’s list of “specially designated nationals.”
[...]

http://news.yahoo.co...c=sun?_devicefull
New finally a real sanction, glad the president stepped up
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Well, given that top-oligarchs give allegiance to no one..
(USAians or Russians) and given that our government is appointed by the same Class: clearly international finance is itself a Rogue State.

What think? Their 'Cosa' (Nostra) seems to work effectively at bypassing all legal constraints Here..
Why not There?
Gaming the (any) System is the means to the end of rendering all legal restraints impotent--did Murica imagine it had a monopoly?

Unclear if this will be an engaging )or merely boring) soap opera, next.
Place bets.
     The Russian view. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
         Will get a-round-tuit anon; meanwhile.. - (Ashton)
         What about this? - (dmcarls) - (2)
             finally a real sanction, glad the president stepped up -NT - (boxley)
             Well, given that top-oligarchs give allegiance to no one.. - (Ashton)
         Hold on.. The Alaska View has emerged.. + Terry Gross today - (Ashton) - (10)
             Thanks for the Fresh Air episode pointer. Bookmarked. -NT - (Another Scott)
             much of the bush Alaska doesnt have ready access - (boxley)
             The NPR podcast was quite good. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 Honest disagreement or obfuscation? - (drook) - (6)
                     There are no official numbers. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                         I wouldn't claim Wikipedia as authoritative source, but ... - (drook) - (4)
                             OT: "Holod" is the word for hunger. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 "famine" тоже, нет? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     да, тоже -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Also, and perhaps more aptly, sounds like something else that begins with Holo- -NT - (CRConrad)

*snort*
93 ms