IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which brings the inevitable conclusion . . .
. . that the U.S. knew full well Pakistan was managing Bin Laden, and that if they mentioned anything about the raid to Pakistan, Bin Laden wouldn't be there.

Bin Laden, confident that Pakistan was managing his account, and would let him know if anything was going down, and get him out of there, was caught off his guard.

So, maybe the CIA isn't quite as dumb as they look?

And, Pakistan got so pissed because they thought they had Bin Laden reserved for their own purposes, and they got outsmarted by stupid Americans.

Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus March 21, 2014, 01:13:48 AM EDT
New Oh, I've never thought they were stupid..
But just ordinary bizness-Class Muricans--so you could rarely trust them to do the Right thing, all else being -mainly- CYA and get-on to a plush Retirement.
(Field operatives, of course possessed (or were possessed-of) various degrees of patriotic-dedication and surely some well-crafted lore--except, too often that didn't include speaking another language like a native. IIRC, in past years they fired any gays uncovered, many of whom were said to have just that talent, but ... you know..)

They have been know to call selves The Corporation/Company, after all.

New Cookie Factory.
At least that's what I heard them called back in 1969 when they were courting my father to take a position.
     What Pakistan Knew about Bin Laden. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         GMTA. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Crap. Sorry. Missed yours. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 No worries, comrade. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Which brings the inevitable conclusion . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Oh, I've never thought they were stupid.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Cookie Factory. - (mmoffitt)
         It's a good article, but... - (Another Scott)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
42 ms