IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Confession.
I heard that on a Brit comedy show. Don't know the name of the show, but it was the show's Vicar that told it.

And damn you Christian, it *was* funny. Although I'll confess, it was more funny coming from a vicar.
Collapse Edited by mmoffitt May 14, 2002, 09:54:55 AM EDT
Confession.
I heard that on a Brit comedy show. Don't know the name of the show, but it was the show's Vicar that told it. BTW, the subtitle of this form includes "jokes", which this was.
New That'll be two 'Our Father's and six 'Hail Mary's. HAND!
New New twist for y'all.
First of all, remember that Communion is not a sacrament limited to the Catholic church.

In one of the two churches I currently regularly attend, the "bread" is not some special thing made expressly for communion; oh no, it's just ordinary white bread cut up into little cubes. :-)

And I'll agree: I thought it was funny, Sir Cyclic, and I actually take communion regularly! (-: Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

Catholic Church comes out w/new low fat wafer. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         Ha, ha... Would be funny (ever so slightly), *if*... - (CRConrad) - (12)
             Oh for goodness sake - (drewk) - (5)
                 So, did I misunderstand how jokes are supposed to work...? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Since we're disecting the frog to see how it works ... - (drewk) - (3)
                         Sorry, but no, that ain't it. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             I'll have to go with mmoffit on this one - (drewk) - (1)
                                 nope borderline yawn:) -NT - (boxley)
             Confession. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 That'll be two 'Our Father's and six 'Hail Mary's. HAND! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 New twist for y'all. - (static)
             All I can say is... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 GGGGUUUUURRRRRRROOOOOAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!! -NT - (boxley)
                 oh dear...someone is roll-ing in the grave. -NT - (bepatient)
         Pax vobiscum: WAS funny..._ comin from a bleedin Vicar! :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

An instinct for the regrettable that is almost uncanny.
196 ms