IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry, but no, that ain't it.
I caught the reference: Thanks to your cultural imperialism, or to me being such an astonishingly hip and with-it guy, or whatever, I knew about that fake-butter thingy.[*]

I just... didn't think it was funny anyway. Sorry I can't be more specific, but it seems I'm better at dissenting than at dissecting.

[*] The most probable cause, come to think of it, must be that it's been mentioned here on Iwethey before. Don't ask me where and why, but with the way discussions here meander from one thing to the other, it certainly isn't impossible.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New I'll have to go with mmoffit on this one
I just... didn't think it was funny anyway.

Yes it was. Thhbbbppt.
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New nope borderline yawn:)
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     Catholic Church comes out w/new low fat wafer. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         Ha, ha... Would be funny (ever so slightly), *if*... - (CRConrad) - (12)
             Oh for goodness sake - (drewk) - (5)
                 So, did I misunderstand how jokes are supposed to work...? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     Since we're disecting the frog to see how it works ... - (drewk) - (3)
                         Sorry, but no, that ain't it. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             I'll have to go with mmoffit on this one - (drewk) - (1)
                                 nope borderline yawn:) -NT - (boxley)
             Confession. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 That'll be two 'Our Father's and six 'Hail Mary's. HAND! -NT - (CRConrad)
                 New twist for y'all. - (static)
             All I can say is... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 GGGGUUUUURRRRRRROOOOOAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!! -NT - (boxley)
                 oh dear...someone is roll-ing in the grave. -NT - (bepatient)
         Pax vobiscum: WAS funny..._ comin from a bleedin Vicar! :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

I signed a contract that said so.
58 ms