IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The sooner Sunday stops being a day of rest, the better.
I got shit to do at the weekends, and everything being closed doesn't help that.
New Everything being closed?
I'm trying to think of something besides government functions that's closed on Sundays around here.
New But, try to get an alcoholic beverage in the Carolinas.
Even when the stores themselves are open.

Damned Taliban! :)
Alex
New What?
It's been a long time since I lived there, but I thought you could buy beer and wine after 1:00pm on Sundays (I think that was the time). But, hard liquor you couldn't get because the ABC stores were closed.

Edit: BTW, you can purchase NO ALCOHOL in Indiana on Sunday. Unless, of course, you go to a restaurant that makes at least 51% of their income, on average, from food sales. Then, you can buy any alcoholic beverage your heart desires (beer, wine, whiskey, etc.)
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Nov. 15, 2013, 01:46:42 PM EST
New in Durham you can buy beer and wine after 1pm on Sunday?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Beer and wine sold after Sunday noon in NC.
No alcoholic beverage sold from midnight Saturday till 7 am Monday in SC. But, it is apparently a county by county deal so a fraction of the counties do allow Sunday sales. Lancaster county where I live is not one of them.
Alex
     Amazon just ruined Sunday morning - (Ashton) - (7)
         A couple of Nits. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             The sooner Sunday stops being a day of rest, the better. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Everything being closed? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     But, try to get an alcoholic beverage in the Carolinas. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                         What? - (mmoffitt)
                         in Durham you can buy beer and wine after 1pm on Sunday? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             Beer and wine sold after Sunday noon in NC. - (a6l6e6x)

This is actually a variation of the phrase, "HEY MOE."
273 ms