IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New just saw thatm great idea, one thing made me laugh tho
Many people who apply will qualify for reduced costs through tax credits that are automatically applied to monthly premiums.
https://www.healthca...A&county=Cherokee
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New just looked at a plan that would compare to what I would cal
traditional, 1000/1500 deductable around $875 per month prior to subsidy. Considering that it around the same price as what I paid back in the day about 16k per year and it covers a lot more due to the law, I declare it cheaper as well.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New :-)
New Huh...
If I can my work to pay me the benefit money, I get a $1100/month increase in pay. I get better coverage for $1100/month less money. Well not completely, I'd still have to pay for the Dental, Vision, accidental Death, long term disability... but that still gives me about $960 more per month.

I thought you said it was going to increase everybody's costs.

Explain that to me. My State is fighting this tooth and nail...
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New Excellent! Hope it works out.
New Took all of 40 minutes...
to signup, verify and get pricing.

Took longest to figure out Chrome on Linux wasn't working right. The waiting for the final submit after signing.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Also get...
A sizable Tax Credit.

So... that pricing didn't even include the Dental and Vision I could get... at better pricing.

Just have to get the Accidental Death and Long Term Disability.

Huh. This might turn out to be a good year, if I can get out of works coverage.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Is USAA an option?
https://www.usaa.com...th_insurance_main

They offer Assurant health insurance products - no experience with that myself. Dunno how they compare to your other options.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New whoops, not so fast
http://www.cbsnews.c...-be-off-the-mark/
CBS News ran the numbers for a 48-year-old in Charlotte, N.C., ineligible for subsidies. According to HealthCare.gov, she would pay $231 a month, but the actual plan on Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina's website costs $360, more than 50 percent higher. The difference: Blue Cross and Blue Shield requests your birthday before providing more accurate estimates.
snip
Chini Krishnan is the chief executive officer of GetInsured.com. His company helped design California's new health-care-exchange website. It requires people to enter their birthdays to get a real price quote. Krishnan said, "It's important that the users have a proper, trustworthy, honest brand experience when they interact with HealthCare.gov, and I think providing accurate prices is an integral component of that."

Industry executives CBS News spoke with could not believe the government is providing these estimates, which they said were useless and could easily mislead consumers. They also said that the website repeatedly states the actual prices could be lower, but it makes no mention that they could be higher.
     Pre-subsidy prices and choices from Obamacare web site. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         just saw thatm great idea, one thing made me laugh tho - (boxley) - (8)
             just looked at a plan that would compare to what I would cal - (boxley) - (7)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Huh... - (folkert) - (4)
                     Excellent! Hope it works out. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Took all of 40 minutes... - (folkert) - (2)
                             Also get... - (folkert) - (1)
                                 Is USAA an option? - (Another Scott)
                 whoops, not so fast - (boxley)

How much more blacker could this album cover get? None more blacker.
50 ms