IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New eh? ctlf and ctlb work the same on either box, w as well
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Continue to do what ever it is you do.
I use computers a certain way and will continue to do so.

You can do WTF ever you can.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
     FPS-Man - (malraux) - (20)
         Needs Unity... - (folkert) - (19)
             sux2bu - (malraux) - (18)
                 Your... - (folkert) - (17)
                     eh? ctlf and ctlb work the same on either box, w as well -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Continue to do what ever it is you do. - (folkert)
                     OS X is real UNIX, with a certificate and everyfink. -NT - (pwhysall) - (14)
                         actually it is, linux on the other hand is expressly not -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                             You are correct, because... - (folkert) - (6)
                                 you could pay all ya want, no unix code in there, -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Uh... - (folkert) - (4)
                                         posix isn't unix either -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                             DO YOU READ? -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                 WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Because you obviously didn't read what I wrote. -NT - (folkert)
                         Just because it's got the PAID certificate.. - (folkert) - (3)
                             >gone fishin< >got a bite< >got a big one< -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 like shootin' fish in a barrel. - (folkert)
                                 rofl. :-) Play nice you two. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Is that why they have the ancient BSD toolchain? :-) - (static) - (1)
                             it's mostly bsd under the hood - (boxley)

Better than a kick to the head with a frozen mukluk.
70 ms