IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You first. ;-)
New meant wait for the trial and more data
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Me too. :-)
     john maynard on guns - (boxley) - (28)
         Soo lame, there's not even a Latin 'logical fallacy' for it. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Straw man, actually - (mhuber)
         Reeva Steenkamp would be alive if Pistorius hadn't had a gun -NT - (Another Scott) - (25)
             is there a point in there somewhere? - (boxley) - (21)
                 You know what the point was. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     could have hit her with an - (boxley) - (19)
                         She was in the bathroom. - (Another Scott)
                         He would have had to... - (folkert) - (12)
                             go suck on a cricket bat - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Yeah, Lanza used pistols and the rifle was in the trunk. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     changing the subject to avoid losing your meme? - (boxley) - (9)
                                         She was killed with a gun. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                             she was killed by a fractured skull by cricket bat hth - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 That's why she was shot in the bedroom first, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                     take the gun away you still have a dead model - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         You're arguing a counter-factual. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                             wait for it -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 You first. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     meant wait for the trial and more data -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Me too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Re: could have hit her with an - (lincoln) - (4)
                             bottom left and bottom right are the same, hunting -NT - (boxley)
                             here you look and learn - (boxley)
                             here you look and learn - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Either you agree with the ancient koan, - (Ashton)
             Pistorius indicted for murder. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 6 years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     As usual, the mitigating circumstances were . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Searching for a distant star, heading off to Iscandar!
68 ms