IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New go suck on a cricket bat
South Africa's well-respected City Press newspaper reported that a bloodied cricket bat found at Pistorius's home was the central piece of evidence against him. Citing sources close to the investigation, the paper said Steenkamp's skull was crushed and police requested that Pistorius undergo drug tests

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Yeah, Lanza used pistols and the rifle was in the trunk.
The Sandy Hook shooting had nothing to do with the rifle and the mass of ammunition he had. Of course, of course. </snark>

The gun nuts will spin anything to show that it wasn't a gun that killed her.

Let's see what the CityPress story actually says, shall we?

http://www.citypress...-against-oscar-2/

The bedclothes were crumpled. “It was clear that both of them had slept in the bed,” said a police source.

One cartridge was found in the bedroom and the police suspect Oscar may have “chased” her and fired the first shot before Steenkamp could lock herself inside the toilet.

“The suspicion is that the first shot, in the bedroom, hit her in the hip. She then ran and locked herself in the toilet. She was doubled over because of the pain. He fired three more shots. She probably covered her head, which is why the bullet also went through her hand,” said a source.

Steenkamp was shot in the head, hip, arm and hand.

While all of what we know is just what has been fed to the press thus far, it still looks like his gun was the cause of her death. The cricket bat could have been used afterward for all we know. :-(

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New changing the subject to avoid losing your meme?
If he didnt have a gun she would still be dead
http://www.google.co...d=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New She was killed with a gun. HTH.
New she was killed by a fractured skull by cricket bat hth
the gun was an after the fact poor attempt at a coverup
New That's why she was shot in the bedroom first, huh.
New take the gun away you still have a dead model
which is back where the link started.
New You're arguing a counter-factual. HTH.
New wait for it
New You first. ;-)
New meant wait for the trial and more data
New Me too. :-)
     john maynard on guns - (boxley) - (28)
         Soo lame, there's not even a Latin 'logical fallacy' for it. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Straw man, actually - (mhuber)
         Reeva Steenkamp would be alive if Pistorius hadn't had a gun -NT - (Another Scott) - (25)
             is there a point in there somewhere? - (boxley) - (21)
                 You know what the point was. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                     could have hit her with an - (boxley) - (19)
                         She was in the bathroom. - (Another Scott)
                         He would have had to... - (folkert) - (12)
                             go suck on a cricket bat - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Yeah, Lanza used pistols and the rifle was in the trunk. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     changing the subject to avoid losing your meme? - (boxley) - (9)
                                         She was killed with a gun. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                             she was killed by a fractured skull by cricket bat hth - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 That's why she was shot in the bedroom first, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                     take the gun away you still have a dead model - (boxley) - (5)
                                                         You're arguing a counter-factual. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                             wait for it -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                 You first. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                     meant wait for the trial and more data -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Me too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Re: could have hit her with an - (lincoln) - (4)
                             bottom left and bottom right are the same, hunting -NT - (boxley)
                             here you look and learn - (boxley)
                             here you look and learn - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Either you agree with the ancient koan, - (Ashton)
             Pistorius indicted for murder. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 6 years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     As usual, the mitigating circumstances were . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

How much more blacker could this album cover get? None more blacker.
103 ms