IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New see you are posting elsewhere
..but ... but... the black color makes the bullets come out of the clips more evil-like. This is what the Chicago Tribune told me, it must be true!

take the quiz http://www.3fgburner.net/gunquiz.jpg
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New go sit on a Claymore

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New if you were involved in the law banning them
It would slice my ass
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
     Let's talk about "Assault Weapons" - (lincoln) - (22)
         it must be true because it is on the internet - (boxley) - (21)
             So if the gun manufacturers call them - (lincoln) - (20)
                 hey lincoln, heres a pic of your sports car back in collech - (boxley) - (4)
                     Hey Box - can you stay on topic for a change? - (lincoln) - (3)
                         see you are posting elsewhere - (boxley) - (2)
                             go sit on a Claymore -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 if you were involved in the law banning them - (boxley)
                 I suppose you would ban both of these - (boxley)
                 what about this one? - (boxley)
                 I think you'll find that Box - (S1mon_Jester) - (12)
                     Sort of like calling Windows an operating system, right? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Dang Malraux... where is that *LIKE* button. - (folkert)
                     So the industry used the term - (lincoln) - (9)
                         soon as you can tell me the difference - (boxley)
                         And... - (S1mon_Jester)
                         And... - (S1mon_Jester) - (6)
                             you forget lincoln bolted on a whales tail - (boxley) - (2)
                                 If you think that's funny - (lincoln)
                                 Ummm... - (folkert)
                             Re: And... - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 wah, wah, wah churchlady stamping her feet -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     wah, wah, wah gunnut whining in Redneckville -NT - (lincoln)

Something smells and it doesnt smell like curry.
43 ms