IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New blast(*r) from the past
I was reading a piece at the Harvard Business Review site this morning when who should appear in the comments but our old chum N*rm*n-fucking-K*ng, as reliably fatuous as ever. I'd rather hoped his long absence from these precincts meant that he'd expired years ago in an act of auto-erotic asphyxiation. Here's hoping he never finds his way back.

Edit: per boxley
Expand Edited by rcareaga Jan. 17, 2013, 04:41:45 PM EST
Expand Edited by rcareaga Jan. 17, 2013, 04:42:44 PM EST
New dont use the name
he crawls for mentions
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New If you say it 3 times fast, does he disappear?
New I crawled for his...
multiple nom de plume... (OR and C-4K) I just wanted to actually refresh my memory as to just how bad.

I found about 400 websites (before I quit) that had a "member" by that name. Any of them that supported an avatar... was his one of two pics.

That boy pulled one over on me 10+ years ago... He got both me and DRL.

I was ready to drive down to flor-is-sant to help him out.

After that I wised up. The the whole family reported that he committed self termination, that were accounts created by him.

He tried that trick a few times in non-connected places and people found the other references and got pissed.

NFK made and still makes a TON of enemies.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New Got an FB friend request from him a while back
Yeah, right.

ETA: From his Oooooriiiiooon BLLLLastar persona, not "Nurman Kang".
Expand Edited by pwhysall Jan. 18, 2013, 02:04:29 AM EST
New nightmare
I actually dreamed early today that I engaged with him online, and by the act of doing so had led him back here, resulting in much virtual rotten produce being deservedly hurled at me by the other members. I woke up in advance of the alarm clock exclaiming "What have I done?" to the mystification of my groggy spouse, who fortunately did not place (as many women might) a sinister construction on this utterance.

Let Korman-cukfing-Ning remain the stuff of dreary dreams, and not pollute these precincts ever again.

(makes sign against evil eye),
New :-)
New Re: nightmare
I think I would have been boxing up and fedexing to Oakland a portion of my own dung, had you done such a thing.
New I have to say...
that the parcel contents might have had to figure in the welcoming ceremony this fall in, you know, a jocular fashion.

cordially,
New It is altogether fitting that, our bulletproof editing code
--via which his insufficiently-buried nom Daguerreotype just became rendered as illegible as Pyramus to Thisbee--was instituted as essential response to his excrescences,
oft rewritten-historywise, for any old attention-craving Alarum du jour.

Previously there had been no need (imagine populating The Garden/before The Fall--with legions of lawyers!)
though there was that unpleasantness with Cain...

*Carrion

* So the vulture had boarded the flight with a couple of squirrels, only to be accosted by the Stewardess:
Sorry, only one carrion per passenger!

New gonna start throwing shit atcha soon
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Amen to THAT!
Forunately, I've gone an entire year now with no such person in my orbit...Whew.

Brenda

I want to thank you all for so kindly thinking of me, and apologize for my past actions and behaviors.

I forgive you all.

I learned Buddhism and that pain and suffering comes from desire and attachment. Remove your attachment and desire of me, and you will no longer have the pain and suffering of me.

It is moral and ethical of any system to forgive, why you all never forgive is beyond my understanding of morals and ethics.

Psychological projection I assume?

I hope this is my last post, I will not return. But to say none of you can cause me any more pain and suffering because I removed the desire and attachment to it.

Kindly find a new hobby this talk of me and Googlestalking of me has to end.

NK The Frankenstein Monster of IWETHEY that you all had a hand in creating.

"I am not starved for attention, I could care less what you think of me. You who claim want nothing to do with me, yet post my name from time to time and then have to edit your post to spell my name a different way, least you summon me here like The Devil. You have created your own hell."

New Oh...
Do fuck off.

Go on.

Off you fuck.
New Re: Oh...
Nice try. I am not impressed. Banning my account.

You must really be hurting, so much pain and suffering.

BTW you are the one who gave me the advice for the Orion Blastar suicide in email. We had many such email conversations on such topics.

Owl taught me how to lie and manipulate others. When she could no longer manipulate me she began to hate me, and when you could no longer manipulate me the same thing. A very strange habit you all seem to share.

You all invited me back by making this topic. You must really care that much about me to hate me so.

I am here to tell you all to drop it, it is not healthy to hold a grudge for that long. You will only make yourselves sick.

If you ban this account I assume you are mad with power again. I am Stormin' Norman, the Oncoming Storm. You can ban my accounts, but doing so will cause you to become haunted forever by my ghost as it devours your souls and minds.

Contrary to popular belief I have friends, I make friends where I go. I have at least three ebooks published and been invited to places on the Internet. I got many friends in real life and looking to get another business started. Why? It is because I (unlike you all) have moved on and done creative things and learned new things. So keep on trying to keep me down, you cannot hold me down without holding yourselves down.

Free your hatred of me, and you can free yourselves to do whatever you like. Refuse and you will be on the same old path that leads to nowhere.

If you reply or keep talking about me, you have made a foolish choice.
New Just leave.
You are not welcome here.
New You bastard
He's like Beetlejuice.
New No, Beetlejuice was funny
He definitely isn't

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New Enough, everyone, just let it ride
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     blast(*r) from the past - (rcareaga) - (18)
         dont use the name - (boxley) - (2)
             If you say it 3 times fast, does he disappear? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I crawled for his... - (folkert)
         Got an FB friend request from him a while back - (pwhysall) - (6)
             nightmare - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: nightmare - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     I have to say... - (rcareaga)
                 It is altogether fitting that, our bulletproof editing code - (Ashton)
                 gonna start throwing shit atcha soon -NT - (boxley)
         Amen to THAT! - (Nightowl)
         Re: blast(*r) from the past - (orion) - (3)
             Oh... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Re: Oh... - (TheOnComingStorm) - (1)
                     Just leave. - (pwhysall)
         You bastard - (crazy) - (2)
             No, Beetlejuice was funny - (lincoln)
             Enough, everyone, just let it ride -NT - (malraux)

I'm a Mog! Half man, half dog -- I'm my own best friend!
169 ms