IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not credit, exactly.
Let those that follow get to see glimpses of what life was like in those days. When unique individuals made a genuine lasting mark on humanity.

I can't cite an example, but I think a book on the lines of "here's what it was like living in the mid-late 20th century and here are some of the interesting things I saw and experienced" from your perspective would be a great read. Not to toot your own horn, and not to be a real-life "Forrest Gump"-like piece (I didn't like that movie much), but to show the humanity and history of the times.

Just a thought. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who briefly saw Walter Mondale march in a parade in Chicago and was struck by how tall he was.)
New Really? I always got the impression he was short
--

Drew
New He was 5-11" or 6' according to a quick search. Hmmm...
Maybe it was just a break in the crowd or something. He looked about 6'4" from my vantage point. Maybe he had a bunch of short people around him. ;-)

Carter is (or at least was) 5'9", but he wasn't in the parade.

Thanks for giving me the excuse to check.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Went for a walk, took some pictures - (pwhysall) - (17)
         Very nice. The Moor Pool is striking. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Excellent stuff. -NT - (malraux)
         Very nice -NT - (Bman)
         Bitchin - (Ashton) - (13)
             Re: Bitchin - (pwhysall) - (12)
                 On the other hand ... - (drook) - (11)
                     Action shots need two things: - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         Old story from photojournalism - (drook)
                         You said the magic word.. - (Ashton) - (8)
                             Russell, Adams, Hepburn, ... Where's your memoir?!?!! -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                 Random chance, mostly. Take credit for that? - (Ashton) - (6)
                                     Not credit, exactly. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Really? I always got the impression he was short -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             He was 5-11" or 6' according to a quick search. Hmmm... - (Another Scott)
                                     ObAside: When Legends Gather. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Some Increíble assemblages there! -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             Yup. E.g. Ali and the Beatles. (rofl) -NT - (Another Scott)

Just playing with your LRPD addiction...
55 ms