IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: The *REAL* season
I'm looking over the roster and it doesn't look pretty outside of Lindros and Blackburn.

Blackburn?

BLACKBURN?

Sorry, but I saw him in the game that the Rangers played here in Chicago. Granted, the entire Rangers team forgot to show up (5-1 Rangers loss), but he was included in that. Let some damn easy shots get by.

Can't cheer for Chicago due to the old Norris days. Nor St. Louis for that matter... :-)

And I can't cheer for Chicago because they're owned by Billfold Wirtz. He had to make a special press release that said "All Chicago Blackhawks games will be televised." Blackhawks fans breathed a sigh of relief. Fans around the rest of the NHL wondered what was so special about that, as they don't have to question whether their team's playoff games are gonna be on TV.
-YendorMike

Real programmers use "vi a.out".
New Bad teams
> Blackburn? BLACKBURN?
>
> Sorry, but I saw him in the game that the Rangers played here in Chicago.
> Granted, the entire Rangers team forgot to show up (5-1 Rangers loss), but he
> was included in that. Let some damn easy shots get by.

One game. From what I've seen and heard about the guy is that he has the potential to be a very solid to a very good goaltender. He's 19! He has lots of time to further develop as goaltenders are usually at their peak in their early thirties. The team just needs to start playing better in front of him and Lindros should pound on Bure a bit to straighten him out. He's 31 now and he's still fucking around like in his younger years.

I've never understood what that black out thing was in Chicago. It's the ol' chicken and egg thing. How do you expect to further grow your fan base (and sell out the stadium) if casual or non-fans can't see the product. Bizarre. Toronto had the own weird whacky owner in Harold Ballard who destroyed the team during the '80s. Even though I was relatively young at the time, I remember the long losing streaks. Very sad. And the team didn't even take advantage of early draft picks as they drafted poor. Except for Wendel Clark.
lister
     Ah the best time of the year is upon us - (lister) - (13)
         Let the Second Season begin! - (Yendor) - (3)
             The *REAL* season - (lister) - (2)
                 Re: The *REAL* season - (Yendor) - (1)
                     Bad teams - (lister)
         Jaws cracking with yawning - (wharris2) - (8)
             Oh go away - (lister) - (7)
                 what about the goali down here? Habi(lotsa fkbulanyn?) -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Nikolai Khabibulin - (lister) - (5)
                         Watch what you ask for... - (bepatient) - (4)
                             Ha! Clarke will step aside before they win a Cup - (lister) - (3)
                                 Joseph was a big issue... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     Re: Joseph was a big issue... - (lister) - (1)
                                         Re: Joseph was a big issue... - (bepatient)

Don't touch that channel!
59 ms