IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Smilin' Corpse
(* landed a cushy job in a major high tech monopoly. He'd cash in every stock option and spend it on booze and bimbos. He had a Corvette and a Camaro. His wife and kids were in rags, and subsisted on peanut butter sandwiches.......He lived only for himself, and when himself was gone, there was nothing left to mark the fact that he had ever lived *)

Sounds like he had a great time as was probably a smilin' corpse.

What is wrong with peanut butter sandwiches anyhow? If they had more money, they would probably buy red meat instead.

(Hmmmm. I wonder if my wife and kids will think, "He was a deadbeat who spent all his time trolling anti-OO propoganda and trying to sell TOP and SCGUI to the world who didn't give a fudge. Watta loozer!" Oh well. We can't all be statue-worthy.)

[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
     So why aint I(we) rich? - (boxley) - (10)
         Because "they" won't give us the money - (drewk)
         So the beer swilling unemployed trailer trash myth is.... - (Brandioch)
         I once knew an alcoholic who made good money. - (marlowe) - (2)
             Smilin' Corpse - (tablizer) - (1)
                 Die young and leave a smirking corpse. - (marlowe)
         People who make more can buy more? - (wharris2) - (2)
             I would agree - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Yah, same here - (wharris2)
         Non-Drinkers don't make that much either - (orion) - (1)
             I'm no millionaire, but then I started from way down there. - (marlowe)

The mind boggles.
39 ms