IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trouble is
1) There's no evidence of Martin committing any crimes.
2) Zimmerman probably assaulted Martin just in following him.

Zimmerman is an idiot. Had Martin ACTUALLY been committing a crime (say stealing Motel Furniture), Martin would've shot and killed Zimmerman on the spot.
(http://news.yahoo.co...ry-225711466.html)

IMO, someone in the Sanford Police Dept is trying to protect Zimmerman (relative?). They did a piss-poor job. (They should've charged him with felony assault and then plea bargained it down later).

Now not only is Zimmerman going to (eventually) get tried with manslaughter but it's also going to be a review of SYG. My guess is at least the civil side of SYG is going to be shot down.
New the civil rights case will get him federal time as well
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     I guess the lesson is: Make sure you have a gun in Florida. - (Another Scott) - (22)
         lesson is dont be stealing shit off of pissed off people - (boxley) - (10)
             Or walk through your dad's neighborhood in the rain, or ... -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Or being late for an appointment, or ... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     yup, gotta disarm those cops -NT - (boxley)
                     Or wear a hooded sweatshirt in the rain - (lincoln) - (2)
                         I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years - (lincoln)
             You are *SO* not in context. - (folkert) - (1)
                 huh? - (boxley)
             Trouble is - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                 the civil rights case will get him federal time as well -NT - (boxley)
         Re: I guess the lesson is: Make sure you have a gun in Flori - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Bingo. - (Another Scott)
         Make sure you have a gun anywhere. And most importantly, ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Demurs ... Bad ju-ju - (Ashton) - (4)
                 send em to ga tech - (boxley) - (2)
                     Nope. Solution is, Get Out, as said .. Before the torches. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         As my airplane mechanic is fond of saying ... - (mmoffitt)
                 Hobson's Choice. - (mmoffitt)
         video of Zimmerman at police station released - (lincoln) - (1)
             self defense wont fly after he was told to back off by popo -NT - (boxley)
         Today we find out that the cops - (lincoln)

Have your cake and drink it too!
47 ms