IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lesson is dont be stealing shit off of pissed off people
number one,
number two dont punch people in the face and expect to get away with it.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Or walk through your dad's neighborhood in the rain, or ...
New Or being late for an appointment, or ...
http://pandagon.net/...ck-man-being-late

Sometimes situations are treated differently for no good reason.

Cheers,
Scott.
New yup, gotta disarm those cops
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Or wear a hooded sweatshirt in the rain

"I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman was," the host ranted. "You have to recognize that this whole stylizing yourself as a gangsta -- you're going to be a gangsta wannabe, well people are going to perceive you as a menace. That's what happens. It is an instant, reflexive action."

http://videocafe.cro...ed-george-zimmerm

Geraldo Rivera on Fox = major douchebag

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years
agree that moustache is a sleaze
New Re: I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years

After Fox News contributor Geraldo Rivera was pilloried Friday for saying that black and Latino kids are basically asking to get shot if they go outside wearing a hooded sweatshirt, BuzzFeed jokingly noted that FoxNews.com sells branded hoodies. But after their report went up, Fox apparently removed the hoodies from their online store. A search for “sweatshirt” and “hood” returns zero results.

http://thinkprogress...s-hoodie-trayvon/

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New You are *SO* not in context.
You don't even have a single clue as to what that was or the circumstances.

You just surprised me with your audacity.
New huh?
what does someone stealing radios and someone else throwing punches thru car windows have to do with an unarmed boy walking home from the store? False equivalence.
New Trouble is
1) There's no evidence of Martin committing any crimes.
2) Zimmerman probably assaulted Martin just in following him.

Zimmerman is an idiot. Had Martin ACTUALLY been committing a crime (say stealing Motel Furniture), Martin would've shot and killed Zimmerman on the spot.
(http://news.yahoo.co...ry-225711466.html)

IMO, someone in the Sanford Police Dept is trying to protect Zimmerman (relative?). They did a piss-poor job. (They should've charged him with felony assault and then plea bargained it down later).

Now not only is Zimmerman going to (eventually) get tried with manslaughter but it's also going to be a review of SYG. My guess is at least the civil side of SYG is going to be shot down.
New the civil rights case will get him federal time as well
     I guess the lesson is: Make sure you have a gun in Florida. - (Another Scott) - (22)
         lesson is dont be stealing shit off of pissed off people - (boxley) - (10)
             Or walk through your dad's neighborhood in the rain, or ... -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Or being late for an appointment, or ... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     yup, gotta disarm those cops -NT - (boxley)
                     Or wear a hooded sweatshirt in the rain - (lincoln) - (2)
                         I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: I wear hoodies, have done so for 45 years - (lincoln)
             You are *SO* not in context. - (folkert) - (1)
                 huh? - (boxley)
             Trouble is - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                 the civil rights case will get him federal time as well -NT - (boxley)
         Re: I guess the lesson is: Make sure you have a gun in Flori - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Bingo. - (Another Scott)
         Make sure you have a gun anywhere. And most importantly, ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Demurs ... Bad ju-ju - (Ashton) - (4)
                 send em to ga tech - (boxley) - (2)
                     Nope. Solution is, Get Out, as said .. Before the torches. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         As my airplane mechanic is fond of saying ... - (mmoffitt)
                 Hobson's Choice. - (mmoffitt)
         video of Zimmerman at police station released - (lincoln) - (1)
             self defense wont fly after he was told to back off by popo -NT - (boxley)
         Today we find out that the cops - (lincoln)