IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Get everything in writing.
Any promises that are made are worthless unless they're in writing, and even then they're half-worthless. Speaking from nephew's experience as same cannon fodder in Afghanistan. His 4 years of service to Uncle Sam have somewhere around 12 months remaining, give or take. He can't wait to GTFO.
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Truth
My recruiter talked about all the money for college. But just because there's a program that authorizes that money, doesn't mean you necessarily get it.
--

Drew
New he just wants to be a groundpounder
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Well, there is that specialty of the USMC!!!
The issue I have, is a lot of people going to be a 0311, is many gangs are now requiring service in the Armed Forces and promotions to at least an NCO in the Army, Air Force or Navy... preferably a staff-NCO from the USMC.

This gives them tactical training, planning and execution skills that allow them to coordinate gangs with literally military style and sometimes precision. This is because a lot of the members get the training needed and can easily follow order due to the training they also received.

I just hope he is doing it for the right reasons.
     youngest male wants to join - (boxley) - (8)
         29k? Not 'til he makes sergeant, and is in at least 4 years -NT - (drook) - (3)
             thats starting wage per website -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 *RIGHT*... - (folkert) - (1)
                     What he said - (drook)
         Get everything in writing. - (mvitale) - (3)
             Truth - (drook)
             he just wants to be a groundpounder -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Well, there is that specialty of the USMC!!! - (folkert)

Now, would I trow dis lit match in if my friend Muggsy were in dere?
75 ms