IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So Jenin is going to no longer exist?
Palestinians will never be allowed to go there? Ever? If there was crimes committed and no doubt some were in the heat of battle, wait for the evidence please. If you cant wait I am sure the PA will manufacture some for you. As the PA claims to Israel manufacturing evidence against them.
thanx,
Bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New You mean like the explosives belt in an ambulance on way...
to hospital next to a dead Palestinian? What a fortuitous find? My goodness, that explains why ambulances must not be allowed to pick up the injured or dead Palestinians and why tanks should crush ambulances on sight.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New "Wait for the evidence"??? And where are you going to...
...PRESENT the evidence?!?

...if not in a court of law -- that's what they're *for*, you know.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
     UN wins, America is no longer sovreign - (boxley) - (11)
         Bah - (JayMehaffey)
         Operation Just Cause lead someone to some ideas eh? -NT - (scoenye)
         Right. - (wharris2) - (1)
             Circular logic - who's causing the dis-unity? (A: the US of) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Boy that didnt take long, announced yesterday - (boxley) - (4)
             And no mention of armored bulldozers used to hide evidence. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 So Jenin is going to no longer exist? - (boxley) - (2)
                     You mean like the explosives belt in an ambulance on way... - (a6l6e6x)
                     "Wait for the evidence"??? And where are you going to... - (CRConrad)
         Opposing viewpoint - (admin)
         Israel first now Powell the process has started - (boxley)

Ahead one third!
94 ms