IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I did, this may help explain your confusion
http://www.myllc.com...ble-taxation.aspx
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I'm not confused
That just explains why people use the term. It's still just as wrong as when this thread started.
--

Drew
New thread started with an article
that explains how stuff works. Beep and I agree with the Author that indeed, thats how stuff works. Why are you all in a lather again for?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Look what I replied to
the argument that tax on dividends is double taxation is a cute one...but a stupid one. Not worth a column.

If people are still making the false claim, then refuting that claim is still worth a column.
--

Drew
     Dean Baker on corporate taxes. - (Another Scott) - (32)
         why would it be anything else? - (boxley)
         Interesting? Not very... - (beepster) - (28)
             So that argument *doesn't* keep coming up? - (drook) - (27)
                 what makes you think that class understands incorporation? -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: So that argument *doesn't* keep coming up? - (beepster) - (25)
                     Ahh, got it - (drook) - (24)
                         partially correct - (boxley)
                         Want to give some examples? - (beepster) - (22)
                             Google "double taxation" - (drook) - (21)
                                 I did, this may help explain your confusion - (boxley) - (3)
                                     I'm not confused - (drook) - (2)
                                         thread started with an article - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Look what I replied to - (drook)
                                 Hmm - (beepster) - (16)
                                     Article was on "double taxation" - (drook) - (15)
                                         Not a distraction at all - (beepster) - (14)
                                             Yes - (drook) - (13)
                                                 Then you shouldn't - (beepster) - (12)
                                                     That's interesting - (drook) - (11)
                                                         Pedantic - (beepster) - (10)
                                                             Okay, you win - (drook) - (9)
                                                                 I didn't move anything - (beepster) - (8)
                                                                     Yes, "everyone", that's just what I said -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                                                         ok, nit correction - (beepster) - (6)
                                                                             This enough? - (folkert) - (5)
                                                                                 Nope...reason - (beepster) - (2)
                                                                                     I just picked the first three that came up... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                                         You were doing drooks work, not mine -NT - (beepster)
                                                                                 how about something not written by the attack left? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Re: how about something not written by the attack left? - (beepster)
         Dean Baker wants to bail out europe using the Fed - (boxley) - (1)
             Did you read all the way to the end? - (drook)