IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Besides, Soros funds MediaMatters
man, I just can't keep these right wing conspiracy theories straight anymore ...

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New here, have some help
http://www.liveleak....?i=e54_1294533701
Daily Kos, DemocraticUnderground, and other George Soros-funded Leftist sites routinely use turns of phrase that seem to encourage bodily harm towards their political opponents. If someone at Kos, in particular, does not like you, stories will appear there urging Kos readers to teach you a lesson in physical ways, to get you to either shut up or toe whatever line the Left is insisting on that day.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New you'd be a lot more believeable
if you had a link to Daily Kos's site where they list Soros as a financial supporter.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
     Another RepubliCANT destroying govt. records - (lincoln) - (36)
         republicans are destroying solyndra records! stop them! -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             Got proof? -NT - (lincoln) - (3)
                 why, you dont need any an insinuation is perfectly valid :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     So, in other words: No you don't -NT - (lincoln)
                 A simple easy boxtroll stop - I Like - (crazy)
         Re: Another RepubliCANT destroying govt. records - (beepster) - (18)
             read the last paragraph that I posted again - (lincoln) - (17)
                 Re: read the last paragraph that I posted again - (beepster) - (16)
                     Well, if it's SOP - (lincoln) - (15)
                         Re: Well, if it's SOP - (beepster) - (13)
                             Whoa - (crazy) - (9)
                                 Re: Whoa - (beepster) - (8)
                                     I did. You're wrong. Sorry. - (crazy) - (7)
                                         Not the same article - (beepster) - (6)
                                             Actually you're wrong two ways - (S1mon_Jester) - (5)
                                                 As I said, if you would read - (beepster) - (4)
                                                     GAO report. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         Interesting? - (beepster) - (1)
                                                             Heh. Don't think so. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Destruction? Really? - (S1mon_Jester)
                             Why don't you care? - (crazy) - (2)
                                 between useless fek and a white useless fek? - (boxley)
                                 Very simple - (beepster)
                         I worked as a contractor/vendor for... - (folkert)
         More at the Great Orange Satan. - (Another Scott) - (11)
             Ah, dailykos wnd for the lincoln's of america -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                 Heh. Lots o linkies there. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 but they do post the truth - (lincoln) - (8)
                     ROFL! why is wnd still publishing then? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         cause they've got millions in the bank - (lincoln) - (6)
                             cause they've got millions in the bank - (boxley) - (5)
                                 see #54193 -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Besides, Soros funds MediaMatters - (lincoln) - (2)
                                     here, have some help - (boxley) - (1)
                                         you'd be a lot more believeable - (lincoln)

Build a bridge out of 'er!
70 ms