IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New wrong on one count
It is southwests business if it happens on their plane

Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Which SW has already admitted to being wrong about
It is an incident of a poorly trained and/or biased rep opening her mouth when she shouldn't have.

"This is a family airline" is code for "DO WHAT I TELL YOU BASED ON MY RELIGIOUS VIEWS OR GET THE FUCK OFF THE PLANE, YOU F'ING DEVIANTS".

So the only thing left is the mop up action, dealing with people like the top poster here.
New right, wrong dont matter
If the pilot working that flight doesnt like your shirt...you dont fly. You dont have an inaliable right to fly on their plane.

The apology is business cover.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     "Like any other normal couple"? - (mmoffitt) - (68)
         Yeah, why not? -NT - (drook) - (53)
             Normal Couple? - (mmoffitt) - (52)
                 Re: Normal Couple? - (pwhysall) - (49)
                     "Normal" couple != "Normal couple". - (mmoffitt) - (48)
                         Gay is perfectly natural. - (pwhysall) - (21)
                             Being Black or White is not behavior. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                 Two things - (drook) - (13)
                                     That's an argument I'm not making. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         So, mmoffitt... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                             Assuming your facts. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                 and yet, there seems something else at work here - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                     There may be something else, I'll grant. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                         Nah. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                             In general, I do find public displays inappropriate. - (mmoffitt)
                                         you have to get to 50% to be normal. - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Not what I said. And you know it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 No, that's *exactly* what you said -NT - (drook)
                                             You deviate you -NT - (crazy)
                                     It used to be - (scoenye) - (1)
                                         Yup, my mother went to Catholic school - (drook)
                                 No, it's an insult when claimed something isn't normal - (crazy) - (2)
                                     Re: No, it's an insult when claimed something isn't normal - (beepster) - (1)
                                         Time and demographics - (crazy)
                                 So... - (folkert)
                                 re: It's an abuse of the word normal - (altmann) - (1)
                                     :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         gasp - (beepster)
                         Are American Indians "deviant"? - (drook) - (22)
                             It's called English. And I know how to use it. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                 Yup. Inflammatorily - (crazy) - (20)
                                     Um, no. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                         Re: Um, no. - (beepster) - (1)
                                             Forgive for being "textbook correct". :0) - (mmoffitt)
                                         Yes, there is a dispute - (drook) - (10)
                                             So, your conjecture is... - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                 Enjoy - (crazy)
                                                 DING! - (drook) - (7)
                                                     Consequence of the argument you made. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         Here, a quiz for you - (crazy)
                                                         Still framing it as "behavior" ... still wrong -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                             The existence of the species tells me I'm right. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                 Go read my book quote - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                     Re: Go read my book quote - (beepster) - (1)
                                                                         Easy googleable targets get knocked down -NT - (crazy)
                                     Re: Yup. Inflammatorily - (beepster) - (5)
                                         B.S. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             see my other post. -NT - (beepster)
                                             "accepted" - (drook) - (2)
                                                 The species. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     You asked it? -NT - (drook)
                         You're applying statistical definitions... - (static)
                         yes normal - (boxley)
                 Human sexuality is powerful and erratic. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     There's a reason they call it "vanilla". - (static)
         It really depends on how you read that, doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             It's much more fun to use technically accurate, loaded words - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Project much? -NT - (drook)
         Took a day, but I figured out the problem - (drook) - (10)
             no boggle zone? cmon, mikey can boggle and we can educate - (boxley) - (1)
                 Hmmmmm. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I thought it was just a boring problem of definition. -NT - (static)
             wrong on one count - (beepster) - (2)
                 Which SW has already admitted to being wrong about - (crazy) - (1)
                     right, wrong dont matter - (beepster)
             I took a few days, too. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 This is why scientists can't do politics - (drook) - (2)
                     Right - that's the real problem. - (mmoffitt)
                     Re: This is why scientists can't do politics - (pwhysall)

It looks like food.
127 ms