IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bought a case to put my phone on my belt this week
Because the damn thing is wearing holes in my pants pockets and I can't find a case that will survive that way very long.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New You've changed, man
You used to be cool
New could be a wash
belt holsters wear out the leather of the belt so that you need to replace the belts much sooner than average. Since I bought my first cell phone years ago I've averaged replacing 1 belt a year. I vary my belt usage just like I vary the dress shoes that I wear to work - and I don't buy the cheap belts sold at Wal-Mart.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
     New watchery - (pwhysall) - (21)
         Very nice. - (static)
         New? - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Re: New? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 ROFL. - (Another Scott)
                 not into time (unless Im diving then a nice rolex will do) -NT - (boxley)
                 Bought a case to put my phone on my belt this week - (malraux) - (2)
                     You've changed, man - (pwhysall)
                     could be a wash - (lincoln)
         I was so happy when I got my 1st beeper. - (crazy)
         Great minds.. - (Ashton) - (11)
             Citizen EcoDrive is nice. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Re: Citizen EcoDrive is nice. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Neat. Does the G-Shock do Daylight/Standard tango for you ? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yep - (pwhysall)
                 Nice idea - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Re: Nice idea - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Thanks, pretty well covers the range - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Re: Thanks, pretty well covers the range - (pwhysall)
             You'd like the one I used to have - (drook) - (1)
                 A bit too simple, actually - (Ashton)
             (Summary ... credited.) - (Ashton)

Even if you don't understand anything, you'll get to see the dots...
44 ms