IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.
WASHINGTON — Conservatives rallied around Herman Cain as he battles sexual harassment allegations, likening the attacks on the Republican presidential contender to what they describe as the "high-tech lynching" of another prominent black Republican: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Conservatives rallied around Herman Cain as he battles sexual harassment allegations, likening the attacks to the "high-tech lynching" of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

The forceful early reaction to the Cain firestorm — fueled by racially charged rhetoric — suggests the Georgia businessman's attempt to cast himself as a victim of the media and liberals is, so far, paying dividends among his conservative Republican base, who will hold considerable sway in selecting the party's nominee.

http://www.msnbc.msn...cs-decision_2012/
I'd say this was unbelievable, but the sad fact is that it was predictable.
New I lked Joe Scarborough this morning
Paraphrased: You know Rush Limbaugh would be ripping on Herman Cain right now if they had another candidate other than Romney.
     Cain Train in Vain? - (Another Scott) - (10)
         sad if true, wonder who leaked it? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Very possible that he did - (beepster)
         Didn't hurt Justice Thomas. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Ehh, different - (crazy) - (6)
                 It's more than that - (S1mon_Jester) - (5)
                     That's not what I was saying. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Ah, true. - (S1mon_Jester)
                         Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             I lked Joe Scarborough this morning - (S1mon_Jester)
                     they can point out its not another guy this time -NT - (boxley)

Everybody knows the 'Linux' facade is just the skorry chepooka, til we shvat the strack of Vesch 6.66a.
35 ms