IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's more than that
Hell, Newt left his wife for another.

In Cain's case:
1) Has the candidate been vetted? (ie: do his people know what could POSSIBLY come up?) I don't Cain's been vetted (even now).
2) Can the campaign (not the candidate) handle these questions as they come up?

This is just normal politics stuff.

New That's not what I was saying.
It didn't make any difference wrt Republican support, it might not again.
New Ah, true.
You might be very correct.
New Heh.
WASHINGTON — Conservatives rallied around Herman Cain as he battles sexual harassment allegations, likening the attacks on the Republican presidential contender to what they describe as the "high-tech lynching" of another prominent black Republican: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Conservatives rallied around Herman Cain as he battles sexual harassment allegations, likening the attacks to the "high-tech lynching" of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

The forceful early reaction to the Cain firestorm — fueled by racially charged rhetoric — suggests the Georgia businessman's attempt to cast himself as a victim of the media and liberals is, so far, paying dividends among his conservative Republican base, who will hold considerable sway in selecting the party's nominee.

http://www.msnbc.msn...cs-decision_2012/
I'd say this was unbelievable, but the sad fact is that it was predictable.
New I lked Joe Scarborough this morning
Paraphrased: You know Rush Limbaugh would be ripping on Herman Cain right now if they had another candidate other than Romney.
New they can point out its not another guy this time
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     Cain Train in Vain? - (Another Scott) - (10)
         sad if true, wonder who leaked it? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Very possible that he did - (beepster)
         Didn't hurt Justice Thomas. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Ehh, different - (crazy) - (6)
                 It's more than that - (S1mon_Jester) - (5)
                     That's not what I was saying. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Ah, true. - (S1mon_Jester)
                         Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             I lked Joe Scarborough this morning - (S1mon_Jester)
                     they can point out its not another guy this time -NT - (boxley)

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command.
57 ms