IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I didn't get the TPS report memo. Sorry.
New TPS?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New You must have gotten the memo.
http://www.imdb.com/.../tt0151804/quotes

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     It's the guy who killed bin Laden versus the human flapjack. - (Another Scott) - (43)
         I almost never listen to Joe Scaraborough. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             Get more Democrats in the House and Senate and you're there. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                 Get more Democrats in the House and Senate - (boxley) - (3)
                     59 < 60 Film at 11:00. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         card check not good enuff for nuklear option? go dems go -NT - (boxley)
                     Well, RepubliCANTS are "progressive" - (lincoln)
                 Back to the lesser of two evils again... - (hnick) - (6)
                     What John Cole said: - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         Re: What John Cole said: - (hnick) - (1)
                             Good god - (jake123)
                     (5) Yes. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         I'm not getting out of the boat, myself. :-/ - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Right page. Wrong quote. - (mmoffitt)
         There was a piece a while back - (S1mon_Jester) - (29)
             empty suit? definition please - (boxley) - (28)
                 Amazing... - (S1mon_Jester) - (27)
                     Dont forget chairman of a regional fed - (boxley) - (26)
                         Horse's mouth, and some on his Godfather's history. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                             very good, take the time to learn then condemn - (boxley) - (24)
                                 Eh? -NT - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                     I worked with a guy years ago - (crazy) - (22)
                                         record, as in on the - (boxley) - (21)
                                             Spouting pablum in a column isn't a "record". - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                 Apparently college grades are important - (beepster) - (19)
                                                     In what way, Charlie? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                         Considering - (beepster) - (9)
                                                             <sigh> In what way, Charlie? - (Another Scott)
                                                             I'll tell you why people care one way or the other - (crazy)
                                                             You mean like how his long form birth certificate - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                 obama never released the long form - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                     <shuuush!> Don't let the secret out! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     If obama never released the long form - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                         huh? try to keep up will you - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                             I go with the "Kenyan Muslim" - (lincoln)
                                                                             Sheriff Joe? WTF? - (crazy)
                                                         not his grades, his financial aid info :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             I didn't get the TPS report memo. Sorry. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 TPS? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     You must have gotten the memo. - (Another Scott)
                                                     I had this discussion last night concerning college grades. - (crazy) - (3)
                                                         Re: I had this discussion last night concerning college grad - (beepster) - (2)
                                                             Yes and no - (crazy)
                                                             Concur. Until 5 years experience in the field. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I was pretty stoked the day I learned how to properly pronounce "Worcestershire," because I don't have a lot going for me.
140 ms