IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Two points.
First and foremost: It is a private medical decision and the only principal involved is the woman. She may CHOOSE to be informed by her partner, family, doctor, clergy, or pet cat. She is the only principal in the decision. If he ever said that, I would deem him correct. It is my impression he replaced conciseness with a lot of weasel words, but I'm being hugely fallible these days.

Second: I don't think the point is that he actually has made a clear stand. I think he is trying to stand firmly on both sides of the fence without straddling. It's a difficult trick and I don't think he does it very well. In my opinion, he's just another hack who would piss on a spark plug for more power or prestige read MONEY
New Addendum. And I have a point for you.
I should have said that I agree with the quoted statement as written.

I'll buy your argument that "the only principal involved is the woman" if and only if you buy the proposition that the biological father to an out of wedlock pregnant teen is held harmless by any decision the "woman" makes.

An out of wedlock teen pregnancy is a mistake. Once pregnant, a decision needs to be made. Whatever decision is made, if the sperm contributing partner has no say in the next decision, he shouldn't be held accountable for the consequences of that decision.

But that's not the way the law currently works, is it? Better to leave it out of the law entirely.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 21, 2011, 09:39:07 AM EDT
New Different subject, but the law should be rewritten.
Given agreement on the basics, an appropriate law could be written. Before they get to the basics, however, they have to solve something involving waltzing angels and pins. I'm not hopeful.
New Well, there is that... ;-)
New 144 well known fact
used to be 150 but six got pulled off due to the burgeoning virgin supply crisis
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     Expect Cain to plummet in the polls. - (Another Scott) - (29)
         Author is incorrect - (beepster) - (1)
             Re: Author is incorrect - (S1mon_Jester)
         Clown? - (SpiceWare) - (26)
             He's playing games. Like a clown. ;-) - (Another Scott) - (25)
                 Now you are incorrect, too. - (beepster) - (16)
                     Interesting that you can read his mind. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Not a mind reader. - (beepster)
                     Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                         Doesn't really matter - (beepster) - (7)
                             Careful. I said the same thing about Dubya. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             No, that's a submarine statement - (crazy) - (5)
                                 That was a revision to the earlier statements - (beepster) - (4)
                                     No assumptions here - (crazy) - (3)
                                         On the other hand, his star is rising - (crazy) - (1)
                                             the board rooms like him and he isnt mormon - (boxley)
                                         Dupe - (crazy)
                         Two points. - (hnick) - (4)
                             Addendum. And I have a point for you. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Different subject, but the law should be rewritten. - (hnick) - (2)
                                     Well, there is that... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     144 well known fact - (boxley)
                 hardly, your visceral dislike of black conservatives is - (boxley) - (7)
                     Heh. Nice try. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                         More. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             about as usefull as an Obama Lawn Jockey - (boxley) - (3)
                                 ? I quoted him.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     referencing people who make shit up is republican as well -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         translation: - (lincoln)

One thing you ought to know: well, I am the Mae-stro!
91 ms