IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One minor nit
As her campaign has fallen apart, she has drifted further out on religious issues. To the point where she basically is now denying the concept of separation of church and state.

I don't think it took her campaign to fall apart for her to drift on that. That has been one of her central issues.

"[Public schools] are teaching children that there is separation of church and state, and I am here to tell you that is a myth. That's not true," Bachmann said at the group's 2006 fundraiser in Minneapolis. "And they explain to children in the public school system what a myth that is. And that's what I love about this ministry ... We want kids to come to the truth and that's why this ministry is so absolutely vital. We need them in every public school classroom across the state to tell young people, You Can Run But You Cannot Hide."

http://minnesotainde...oversial-ministry
New Ok, more public
Your right she has always been a right wing kook, but I get the impressions that as her campaign has faded she has been more open about it. She isn't even trying to appeal to the center any more, so she can say whatever she really believes or what will appeal to the extreme Christian right.

Jay
     Las Vegas debates - (malraux) - (5)
         Re: Las Vegas debates - (jay) - (2)
             One minor nit - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                 Ok, more public - (jay)
         Re: Las Vegas debates - (pwhysall)
         Re: Las Vegas debates - (lincoln)

Loopholes and fine print are there for a reason, and it's not to make you happy.
38 ms