IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks all for the links and rationale...
I guess my next question is ... 2.1 or 3 (Warp)? I still have my 28 floppies (like all good ex-ISSC'ers should have :-) ) Mayhaps I should dual boot with Debian? I saw Be and Spiceware's links to xfree and Hoblinx... Man, talk about radical, OS/2 X86 session to my OSX box to my Solaris box! A Ballmer nightmare? I've got to try it! My Intel box currently has XP (I have to support it...) and I'm dying for an excuse to reformat it, if for no other reason, to defragment the drive. Reformat, 28 OS/2 disks, Debian, apps install would still probably take less time than to defrag an XP machine... seriously.

I've never used Papyrus, but you've picqued my curiousity. As well, it's good to see the .9 build of Mozilla (what I currently am using)...

I'm just surprised that there is still such a loyal group.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New All v4.0 fp 12 & 14
Performance of some DOS programs goes completely to hell with Fixpack 14. Don't know why yet, but computers that run a lot of DOS stuff I'm leaving at Fixpack 12 or 13 for now.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Pop-up ads are now downloading software to your PC - (lincoln) - (11)
         apt-get install junkbuster - (pwhysall)
         Not a problem - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             The last holdout!!! - (screamer) - (7)
                 If something works, leave it alone :) -NT - (boxley)
                 We see no reason to move off OS/2 - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                     Why bother... - (bepatient) - (1)
                         eCS includes HobLink X11 - (SpiceWare)
                     Thanks all for the links and rationale... - (screamer) - (1)
                         All v4.0 fp 12 & 14 - (Andrew Grygus)
                 He's not the last - (SpiceWare)
         Got Windows? Get Mozilla, turn off pop-ups. - (orion)

There are perhaps no more tragic creatures than middle-aged, middle-class tourists, unused to traveling in unfamiliar places, on a lifetime dream vacation.
80 ms