IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New they just rounded up 100 of my neighbors
trailer park nearby. I know many of them them. Doesnt matter to you they are only latinos. Trust the feds like you say
http://www.myfoxatla...id-20110929-pm-pk
Interesting, a friend of mine who watch this from the convenience store across the street said they filled 3 buses with arrestees. News said they arrested 10. Trust your government with all you heart. FUCK THAT
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New And that has what, exactly, to do with Awlaki?
ICE (nee INS) has nothing to do with DOD/CIA. You know this.

Might as well claim that the Junior Rangers run Guantanamo. :-/

If you don't like your neighbors being arrested by ICE, support those who are mounting their legal defense, lobby Congress to change the law, and vote out those who wrote and support the laws in the first place. That's likely to be more effective than conflating unrelated issues in posts on the internet.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Anwar al-Awlaki taken out by drone strike - (jay) - (16)
         Re: Little doubt of his guilt - (hnick) - (8)
             assassination of an american citizen - (boxley) - (7)
                 Slippery-slope doesn't apply. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     I saw that link, doesnt apply at all - (boxley) - (5)
                         A judge has to give permission for a policeman to shoot you? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             yes, if said policeman is to hunt me down in my environment - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Let me know when they come for you. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     they just rounded up 100 of my neighbors - (boxley) - (1)
                                         And that has what, exactly, to do with Awlaki? - (Another Scott)
         DangerRoom's take. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             there is a simple answer with plenty of precedent - (boxley) - (5)
                 Open your eyes. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Really? - (jay) - (1)
                         Not much of one, but one none the less. - (Another Scott)
                     no different at all, yemen or Indian Territories - (boxley) - (1)
                         Of course! - (folkert)

Fun is fun to have.
59 ms