IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ...
New Obvious you don't know what they are.
so you can't share.

your word search on the document turned up nothing. Just though you may have read the doc and could enlighten.

S'ok. They probably don't know what they are either.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New You keep using that word (Obviously), but ...
I don't think you understand what it means.

Hint: You're not very good at reading my thoughts. Try reading what I write instead.

Cheers,
Scott.
New was an easy question. You haven't answered. Nothing 2 read
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     DOE report on Quadrennial Technology Review. - (Another Scott) - (23)
         Re: DOE report on Quadrennial Technology Review. - (beepster) - (22)
             Re: DOE report on Quadrennial Technology Review. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                 I remember talking to a friend about this a while back. - (S1mon_Jester)
                 Didn't answer the question. - (beepster) - (19)
                     There's this thing called the Internet... - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         You posted that excerpt - (beepster) - (17)
                             I don't claim any knowledge here - (crazy) - (4)
                                 Re: I don't claim any knowledge here - (beepster) - (3)
                                     Nope, I agree with you there - (crazy) - (1)
                                         That works -NT - (beepster)
                                     I'm in! waves hand -NT - (boxley)
                             No, you didn't ask that. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 From your quote - (beepster) - (10)
                                     pp.54, 61, 128-132 of the PDF. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                         Re: pp.54, 61, 128-132 of the PDF. - (beepster) - (8)
                                             ... -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Obvious you don't know what they are. - (beepster) - (2)
                                                     You keep using that word (Obviously), but ... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         was an easy question. You haven't answered. Nothing 2 read -NT - (beepster)
                                             Re: pp.54, 61, 128-132 of the PDF. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 translation - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     Your translator is broken. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Re: translation - (beepster)

I am Xatptipltical, Frog God of Crap!
63 ms