IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New whenever you get around to it. no rush
I'm not losing sleep over your belief that I'm a fan of jackboots.

but if you want something reminiscent of the NSDAP...they even have the colors right.

http://my.barackobam...attack-wire-today

Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New rofl!
nothing wrong with reading wnd!
http://twitter.com/#...ckWatch/following
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Hmm a little problem with parsing a title?
You see (maybe not), that it isn't about say, "Watch Here for info on how to plan an attack!" on (whatever.)
It's about referencing attacks-made.
Often, it seems from text: attacks on truthiness or on simple facts. Hope this clears that up for you.

(I forget what we call that thing.. you know, where people 'communicate information' that seems relevant to their general aims?)
OTOH I found a lot missing there: the scatological language of ad-hominen vitriol now so characteristic of certain other 'information collecting' groups, for just a start.
The sentences appear to have subjects and predicates, with pretty clear syntax, to 'boot'
(the closest you might sanely insert that word into the matter, I wot.)

Actually, I'd bet that the number of visitors' shirt colors matching 'brown' to be found in some plebiscite of visitors (well, except trolls, of course)
would likely fit a Gaussian of the general populations' preferences--in olden times before there were anti-fact brigades and gaggles of the wanna-be Rupured-Out.

As to site colors, white/blk. background is easier on eyes than versa vice. And employing 'red' for emphasis--keeps the frills minimal, as in KISS.
You'd prefer puce and ecru, perhaps? Jeez: tell them; they won't send a goon squad to spray-paint your house about Hating Jesus/or similar.

(Maybe you discard a lot of books because of the dust-cover design too, eh?)

Carrion.
New The all forgiving
Even you apparently

For a coordinated campaign to protect our fearless leader from attack, even sometimes before they occur by pushing our propo..er...truth to the world.

Nice to know the ss colors were done to be easy on the eyes. You may want to revisit Jacobs site for usability tips.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New English has so Many words which-can-be-spun..

I could almost see voting for Palin Cthulhu in 2012 on the grounds that this sorry ratfucking excuse for a republic, this savage, smirking, predatory empire deserves her. Bring on the Rapture, motherfuckers!
-- via RC
     About those people "making out" in the airline toilet. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         More detail on that - (rcareaga) - (13)
             Some thoughts - (S1mon_Jester)
             I wouldn't be too concerned about the comments. - (Andrew Grygus)
             Re: More detail on that - (beepster) - (10)
                 get me a white shirt about 11am tomorrow :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: More detail on that - (rcareaga) - (6)
                     whenever you get around to it. no rush - (beepster) - (4)
                         rofl! - (boxley)
                         Hmm a little problem with parsing a title? - (Ashton) - (2)
                             The all forgiving - (beepster) - (1)
                                 English has so Many words which-can-be-spun.. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: More detail on that - (malraux)
                 Didn't you get it in the mail? - (folkert) - (1)
                     Wrong courier - (rcareaga)
         Re: About those people "making out" in the airline toilet. - (pwhysall)

When the beans no longer cut it.
112 ms