IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New May 21st, 2011 at 6PM...
come on... we still have 6:30 left.

Unless you are in Central then you have 7:30 left.
New Whew! Thanks! But wait!!!
http://www.theatlant...s-tonight/239177/

The end of the world will be at exactly 6 p.m. on May 21, 2011, says Camping, who along with his organization, Family Radio, are behind those billboards across the country forecasting the Rapture this Saturday. The Rapture, the Last Days, Armageddon and the Final Days of Judgment are all interchangeable. It's when God will destroy the Earth to show his love for humanity.

Is that Eastern Standard or Pacific Standard Time?

Neither, says Camping, whom I interviewed recently for my online news show TYT Now. The Rapture is at 6 p.m. on May 21, 2011, where ever it's 6 p.m. first, with the "fantastically big" world-ending event taking place on a time zone by time zone basis.

That means we can expect the Rapture to start when it hits 6 p.m. at the International Dateline at 180 Longitude -- roughly the between Pago Pago, American Samoa, and Nuku'alofa, Tonga. We'll know it's Judgment Day because there will be an earthquake of previously unprecedented magnitude, Camping predicts.

So, according to these calculations, the Rapture will actually begin like a rolling brown out across the globe at 11 p.m. PST on Friday, May 20th. "Everyone will be weeping and wailing because they'll know in a few hours it'll come to their city," said Camping.

This also means that, if Camping is right, his signs littering California and in his current hometown of Oakland -- not to mention thousands of atheists throwing Rapture parties -- have the date wrong. It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday.

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     Huh. Still here. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (35)
         Anyone wanna help me fill blow-up dolls with helium? - (mvitale) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Countdown to... - (malraux) - (3)
             No update on the web site yet. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thought the station had been raptured . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             he forgot to carry the one - (beepster)
         May 21st, 2011 at 6PM... - (folkert) - (1)
             Whew! Thanks! But wait!!! - (Another Scott)
         Party at Charlie Sheen's house! - (lincoln)
         The Rapture FAQ - (lincoln)
         I saw Bigfoot once.. - (Ashton)
         I listened to the Blondie song at 6, just in case. - (beepster) - (23)
             If these folks ever investigated the meaning of 'rapture' - (Ashton) - (22)
                 Actually, "Rapture" is a misunderstanding. - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                     Copyright that *RIGHT NOW* -NT - (drook) - (9)
                         Well - there goes my mad money for this month. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Hmmmm... - (malraux) - (4)
                                 Ooops - bought 'em right, wrote it wrong -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     There was a Dr. Devine in the Oakland CA area - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Hmmmm... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Yeah, found I'd goofed that too - bought the right ones . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             I can host unlimited domains off my account - (drook) - (1)
                                 Thanks for the offer, but I think I already have what I need -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     You'll need a few props.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Where'd you get the mess dress? - (drook) - (1)
                             Berkeley miscl. clothing shop - (Ashton)
                         You seem really hung up on that bike. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                             The memories and stories are better than reliving them. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 And few things wreck a good bout of nostalgia quite like ... - (drook) - (4)
                                     Yeabut, not applicable here. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Dude! Planking!!!11!1!11one!!1!! -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             So it is! 63 years ahead of his time. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         Heh.. I should have remembered that photo! - (Ashton)
                     Good thing you jumped on the domain - (drook)

In a medium-dudgeon.
47 ms