IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dang, here I thought I was first to note that connection...
:-(

Oh well.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New Not only did I note it...
but I managed to get it in the back door to Senator Clinton. Maybe.

When I sent her a letter before, I included in it a note about a fix to the website, and using [link|http://www.plagiarism.com|plagiarism tools] to build a filter that would take care of the mass mailing campaigns. Her sysadmin wrote me a personal thank you for the fix, and said he was investigating the other. So I wrote him a letter and suggested that he pass the article on to whoever Clinton's point person was for this issue...

Cheers,
Ben

PS Oops, is the link better now?
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by ben_tilly March 28, 2002, 05:42:59 PM EST
New Link is busted
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
     An end to OSS? - (slugbug) - (21)
         OSS was replaced by CIA (now I'll read yer post :)) -NT - (boxley)
         This is a factual account of copy protection - (boxley)
         We've discussed this here before - (drewk) - (5)
             This version is slightly improved - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 Heh, I'm in the middle of reading that right now -NT - (drewk)
                 Dang, here I thought I was first to note that connection... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Not only did I note it... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Link is busted -NT - (drewk)
         Yes - (kmself) - (3)
             About the name - (drewk)
             Oh, and we need a WikiWeb for the rebuttal -NT - (drewk)
             thank you! - (slugbug)
         If you were here more, you'd have known this six months ago. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
             been here and... - (slugbug) - (7)
                 Don't feel too bad... - (kmself) - (6)
                     Wanna bet the un-memorability is intentional? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         could most definitely be so... -NT - (slugbug)
                     Callous Bastards' Download and Transmission Prevention Act - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Consumers - Buy Disney! To Profitize America. -NT - (Meerkat)
                     Corp Bastards Dedicated To Profitable Atrocities _____natch -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Corpulent Bastards Dedicated To Profligate Aggregation... - (jb4)

Eight Megs And Constantly Swapping
52 ms