IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hmmm
Somehow, I'm thinking it's one of my cow-orkers. :)

There's a Prisoner thing going around the office. Thing is, some of 'em are off this week. So I'm trying to figure out which one of 'em it is. If it really is one of 'em.
-YendorMike

Real programmers use "vi a.out".
New Co-worker? Unlikely
I'm not really anybody's co-worker in the normal sense. Second half of the word does not apply to me at the moment.

Yep - Prisoner reference. The close-paren is because this forum doesn't allow single character IDs. My last employer tried to make me 3, because his masters wouldn't allocate the units for any higher number. Even with my cooperation, he failed. Not only don't I have the information, I know that it doesn't exist. There is no question

I am in what used to be the biggest village in the world. But they eventualy got around to filing the city papers.

The local PBS station is running the show on Saturday nights after Red Dwarf. Blowing the odd psych exam never worried me much, but a few weeks ago the show started making sense...
I am not a man, I am a free number.
     Hi! - (3)) - (15)
         ????????? - (orion) - (2)
             It's a number... considering the sig, think Prisoner tv show -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                 Interesting show - (SpiceWare)
         Hi! - (wharris2)
         Hi! - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
             Hmmm - (Yendor) - (1)
                 Co-worker? Unlikely - (3))
             It isn't me if that is what you are thinking -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Is it the lady bug from out West? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Nope, it ain't me... -NT - (slugbug)
         B-B-B-B-B-BAD to the B-B-B-B-B-Bone - (folkert) - (4)
             KTEH in Silly Vallley doing a reprise just now - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Well, I just happen to... - (folkert)
             Half a dozen of the other... - (Yendor)
             "Six of One"? No, no no - it goes, "Seven of Nine"! HTH! :-) - (CRConrad)

Battling CRC is the honor of Viking combat!
37 ms