IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But I thought you liked digital think?
--

Drew
New If that is your attempt at a dig
...it missed.

Not a fan of "gotcha" posts...

And I had already stated getting rid of double cycle billing was a good thing.. So no, the blanket of "as long as they disclose, its ok" didn't even hold to my existing post.

That does NOT change the fact that anybody who signed on to a card program like that (and double cycle billing was disclosed) was an fool and that fool and his money were soon parted.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     What, $4 for ATM transactions isn't enough - (beepster) - (27)
         Gosh.. what's the tab for Bizness-as-U$UAL?? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Gosh, what could that tab be for regulation done right? -NT - (beepster)
         So what? - (crazy) - (24)
             So instead of charging usury rates for cc... - (beepster) - (23)
                 How many bankrupcies? - (mhuber)
                 Yes, it is - (crazy) - (21)
                     All solved by... - (beepster) - (20)
                         Which fine print? - (mhuber) - (3)
                             No, they didn't - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Please detail the cost to "cancel" - (crazy) - (1)
                                     You're cherry picking the wrong guy. - (beepster)
                         No it's not - (crazy) - (15)
                             The side I'm on - (beepster) - (14)
                                 It's not mine - (drook) - (6)
                                     Its not finance - (beepster) - (1)
                                         Digital thinking ... isn't -NT - (drook)
                                     He's close to right - (crazy) - (3)
                                         So why do I have to be content.. - (beepster) - (2)
                                             Because there are a lot more of them than you - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 So now they were killing people? - (beepster)
                                 As long as they disclose, it's Ok? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't have any problems with this - (beepster) - (5)
                                         You didn't answer: As long as they disclose, it's Ok? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Too broad, so no. -NT - (beepster) - (2)
                                                 But I thought you liked digital think? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                     If that is your attempt at a dig - (beepster)
                                         So now I'm confused - (crazy)

Whosoever shall run XVGA, and cause it to display a multitude of hues, there shall the beaver soon make his home. Let it be written - let it be so.
51 ms