IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Its not finance
its working deals. But thats no matter.

And the point is just that, the vast majority of people SHOULD pay attention to their money, and they don't. Your parents most likely did. Its not a job...its just smart.

And it sounds to me like you think it should NOT be your job to pay attention to your money. And you wonder how it became so easy to take it from you. Good lord. How is THAT the fault of some company?

Again, this is not a defense of the industry. The practices were designed to take advantage of the situation, and they did. But they had very willing participants...and still do. And you seem to think thats ok. Somehow, if I throw 1000 singles into the street in NYC...you seem to think that I should be able to walk out there and pick all 1000 back up....or there should be vast government intervention to get even with the people on the street who picked up my money and walked away...and I should have no culpability in the matter whatsoever.

But never mind, the credit card companies made everybody buy those iphone accounts and 60 inch plasma tvs and designer shoes. What was I thinking.

Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Digital thinking ... isn't
--

Drew
     What, $4 for ATM transactions isn't enough - (beepster) - (27)
         Gosh.. what's the tab for Bizness-as-U$UAL?? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Gosh, what could that tab be for regulation done right? -NT - (beepster)
         So what? - (crazy) - (24)
             So instead of charging usury rates for cc... - (beepster) - (23)
                 How many bankrupcies? - (mhuber)
                 Yes, it is - (crazy) - (21)
                     All solved by... - (beepster) - (20)
                         Which fine print? - (mhuber) - (3)
                             No, they didn't - (beepster) - (2)
                                 Please detail the cost to "cancel" - (crazy) - (1)
                                     You're cherry picking the wrong guy. - (beepster)
                         No it's not - (crazy) - (15)
                             The side I'm on - (beepster) - (14)
                                 It's not mine - (drook) - (6)
                                     Its not finance - (beepster) - (1)
                                         Digital thinking ... isn't -NT - (drook)
                                     He's close to right - (crazy) - (3)
                                         So why do I have to be content.. - (beepster) - (2)
                                             Because there are a lot more of them than you - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 So now they were killing people? - (beepster)
                                 As long as they disclose, it's Ok? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't have any problems with this - (beepster) - (5)
                                         You didn't answer: As long as they disclose, it's Ok? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             Too broad, so no. -NT - (beepster) - (2)
                                                 But I thought you liked digital think? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                     If that is your attempt at a dig - (beepster)
                                         So now I'm confused - (crazy)

What kind of monster says “take care”?
49 ms