IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can I, once again, point out ...
I am so jealous of the markets you have access to.

And by the way, when are you going to start freaking selling something on your site? It's not "done", but it never will be. It's time to pull the trigger.
--

Drew
New I have no idea what markets I have access to.
This city covers more than 1500 square miles (in LA and Orange Counties). Much of it is commercial and encompasses large enclaves of just about every ethnic group you could think of - with more on the way.

It would take half a lifetime to adequately survey the markets in this city, and by then you'd have to start over because so many would have changed.

I visit a few markets that serve me very well, and add a new one now and then for special items or ethnic cuisines.
     Hog Hides - yet another simple project that got out of hand. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         re: "salt being the main health complaint" - (drook) - (6)
             At this time I have not done enough study . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Our bodies need a lot of trace elements. - (static)
                 Can I, once again, point out ... - (drook) - (1)
                     I have no idea what markets I have access to. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Send me the packets - (crazy)
                 I take tincture of iodine in water every now and again -NT - (boxley)
         When do your projects *not* get out-of-hand? :-) - (static) - (1)
             It was pretty amusing . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         pig skin page - prepared in in numerous -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Thanks, fixed. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         huh, around here slightly different - (boxley) - (3)
             I don't remember those. - (static) - (1)
                 no you took a bite of those, then wished you didnt :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Yup, that's the problem with doing them that way. - (Andrew Grygus)

Paranoimia!
131 ms