IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When do your projects *not* get out-of-hand? :-)
But a salt page would be interesting.

FWIW, I'm just concluding an interesting experiment. I've shunned "low-fat" foods and avoided vegetable oils, particularly canola. That means real butter and full-cream milk in the fridge, peanut oil to fry in when butter won't do and even cream on my breakfast from time-to-time. It also means salt in the water when cooking and lowering sugar as much as I reasonably can.

Been doing this for about 8 weeks, now. Had a cholesterol test last week (one of those hand-held machines that takes a drop of blood). It came up "Lo". :-) And I'm fairly sure I'm not gaining weight, either. Got a full blood test on the way, though, when I can get to a pathology lab.

Wade.

Q:Is it proper to eat cheeseburgers with your fingers?
A:No, the fingers should be eaten separately.
New It was pretty amusing . . .
I lived on mostly pork rinds for a week, in all the different forms - and lost weight.

Mexican lad:   "How much chicharrónes?"
Me:   "3/4 pound."
Mexican lad (noticing I was a white guy):   "You know they weigh almost nothing - that's quite a lot".
Me:   "Yes I know, I bought that much here two days ago".
Mexican Lad:   "Let me get a bigger bag."

Hog Hides - yet another simple project that got out of hand. - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         re: "salt being the main health complaint" - (drook) - (6)
             At this time I have not done enough study . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                 Our bodies need a lot of trace elements. - (static)
                 Can I, once again, point out ... - (drook) - (1)
                     I have no idea what markets I have access to. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Send me the packets - (crazy)
                 I take tincture of iodine in water every now and again -NT - (boxley)
         When do your projects *not* get out-of-hand? :-) - (static) - (1)
             It was pretty amusing . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         pig skin page - prepared in in numerous -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Thanks, fixed. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         huh, around here slightly different - (boxley) - (3)
             I don't remember those. - (static) - (1)
                 no you took a bite of those, then wished you didnt :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Yup, that's the problem with doing them that way. - (Andrew Grygus)

Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo.
43 ms